Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

A: Considering I work in an office full of free DVDR's, I'm amazed I haven't thought of that. I thank you in the face.

B: You need to work on your technique and/or right arm muscle ;)

C: An 11 Rib KAC panel?

A: You are welcome.

B: I enjoy mine, put on some surrond sound, some lube and a nice bit of soft tissue..........................then get down to cleaning my 1911s :P

C: Depends what you use the panel for (had thought about rubbing a bamboo grip cover along the GFs............) :P

As for the unconcious women, erm well just no, i like mine to feel what is going on, makes it hotter when they twist, turn and make those good noises. :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I wasn't seriously advocating the use of unconscious women, it does seem like you're seriously advocating the use of rail covers as a sex toy. I'm not sure how to feel right now, it's either a genius way to get a GF to appreciate airsoft, or an unusual way to test the finish of an ACM product o_O

Also, Whitehawksan, you just made me spit coke on my keyboard. Good man.

Whilst I wasn't seriously advocating the use of unconscious women, it does seem like you're seriously advocating the use of rail covers as a sex toy. I'm not sure how to feel right now, it's either a genius way to get a GF to appreciate airsoft, or an unusual way to test the finish of an ACM product o_O

Either way i am sure she would like it, especially the ribbed ones :P

To quote a billboard i saw 'Grips were other slip' ;)

'FireKnife'

just look online

The answer to the question, has that ever been done before, seriously? :P

Don't worry, due to the internet we will all get bored of normal stuff and just come up with crazy *suitcase*.

As for what made me happy today i got an order that included some magnets and a whiteboard, the magnets were of five different colours and as such came in a bag labelled 25mm *albatross*. Magnets Pk of 10 :P

'FireKnife'

Winning at poker for the first time last night and the way it stopped raining just before my ride into work and starting again 5 min after I arrived. Yes these may only be little things but I'm easily pleased

It is always great when that happens, raining all while you are stuck inside, break time at work and it is nice sunshine :P

'FireKnife'

Yay! my XDM is in the PF depot

Yay! my HSGI belts are in the PF depot

Yay! new DD 12.5" RIS coming tomorrow

Yay! having Byron Burger for lunch

Yay! car hunting this weekend

Yay! women within 1/2 mile radius of my office are wearing skimpier outfits to work (usually coincides with clocks going forward)

Yay! my XDM is in the PF depot

Yay! my HSGI belts are in the PF depot

So a week later then? :P

Yay! women within 1/2 mile radius of my office are wearing skimpier outfits to work (usually coincides with clocks going forward)

Always a good thing, wait until it hits that middle bit of the year (what non-Brits call summer) and then wait for the bikinis :P

Also what is a Byron Burger?

'FireKnife'

You say it like it's a bad thing

'FireKnife'

Fixed

You guys should consider yourselves lucky, around here you get a choice of burger vans that I swear serve road kill, or the usual McDonalds, Burger King or KFC which, judging by the amount of meat tou get, I think the staff are told stands for Kan't Find the Chicken so I tend to end up getting frozen ones or making them myself

You guys should consider yourselves lucky, around here you get a choice of burger vans that I swear serve road kill, or the usual McDonalds, Burger King or KFC which, judging by the amount of meat tou get, I think the staff are told stands for Kan't Find the Chicken so I tend to end up getting frozen ones or making them myself

My choice is the on site shop, that is it. All the serve is 'fish', chicken goujons and chips, along with the usual sweets, drinks and choc bars. As for the sandwiches they all have coleslaw or mayonaisse, which i can't stand :P

But hey, to make me happy it is steakburger day :P

'FireKnife'

I had two Greggs sausage rolls, a steak bake and a fresh cream donut today washed down with diet Ribena.

Parcel Force didn't "fruitcage" up as per normal, even though I did.

I put down my office address with my home postcode for a delivery and they actually figured out the correct postcode, package was on my desk when I got in.

Going to Wolf Armouries tonight to put down a deposit for a TM SCAR :wub:

Why? I'm sure you could get one far cheaper than Wolf "Rip-Off" Armouries?

Or have they amended their price structure since I last looked?

To save Bladerunner explaining it again, the management changed around 2 years ago,. prices are mostly in line with the rest of UK retailers on the main stuff these days (G&P AEG's and other popular brands), some bits are a bit pricier than usual, and they're not the cheapest for ammo and gas. However, the customer service, prices, range of stock and everything else has improved dramatically.

What makes me happy today? It's 4/20. 'Nuff said.

Archived