Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Actually, FireKnife, there are several vibrating replicas of my package around the globe, given to ladyfriends who have proven themselves worthy of receiving one. I've not got one on every single continent yet, but it's only a matter of time before someone in Asia meets the standard. Antarctica is a little more tricky.

Anyhoo, I'm already fondling my wood now, it feels so very nice. Maybe I'll get some linseed oil.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you find one in Antartica i will buy you an AEG or GBB of your choice :P

Doesn't linseed oil burn if applied to your wood though? ;)

As for what made me smile well it will be the simple thing like finding that i prefer my 1911s without lanyard loops.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Tried a new place for lunch:

That is astounding, and you win several thousand man-points for surviving it's consumption.

Avengers.

The best movie ever? Possibly.

The best action movie ever? Almost certainly.

The best superhero movie ever? Definitely.

If you have an ounce of joy in your soul you will love it.

Couldn't agree more, I genuinely feel it's the most entertaining film I've seen in the past few years at least - Amazing visuals, Scarlett's immaculate buttocks, hilarious hulk related hitting thing moments, Robert D-Jr being Iron Man again... It's just awesome. So, so awesome.

As for what makes me happy - Living away from parents is going great, I've spent the past several evenings in a sort of human pastry state, It's not as expensive as I'd feared, and my flatmate has sorted out Xbox live using his Iphone and some voodoo or some *suitcase*. Win.

So can't wait til i have moved out, time to get the pistol rack ready :P

'FireKnife'

Dude... You've just used the word 'rack' in a sentence and not innuendo'd it up! What gives? :P

My only complaint is I'm running out of clothes; They don't mysteriously appear clean and in my wardrobe anymore, and I don't know what to do with the big white box with the hole in it :(

Who said that wasn't innuendo? :P

Maybe i can get a girl to setup a nice pair of breasts in a corset and fit my Detonics in there, or my own 7" barrel :P

Erm, i think you fill the box with water then close it with the clothes inside, attach the big hand crank and get turning, again another use for a woman ;)

'FireKnife'

I'm pretty sure you're missing a component, a woman I think. Is it plugged in? Is she tethered to it correctly?

Ah, I haven't got one of those yet. In fact, It's been so long I'm even debating hanging aroud on a dark night near FireKnife's house just to feel loved :P... Still, I've tried shooting at this machine in case that makes it work, but it just tends to dent it. I've been throwing rocks at my work-shirts in an effort to clean them in the meantime, just until I figure it out.

And Kojak, you won't regret it - There's a good few shots that focus entirely on her backside for a couple of seconds, and the best part is the film in between is really good too.

2 things.

1. It isn't just Scarlett's buttocks, Black Widow actually gets some excellent character development and a bit of backstory. The Hulk steals the sho though the best parts being when he smacks Thor out of shot and smirks, when Cap gives him the instruction "Hulk - smash!" and the whole "Puny God!" section.

2. I have a friend called Paddy who discovered at the age of 30 that a washing machine requires soap to be added before it will wash the clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

2. I have a friend called Paddy who discovered at the age of 30 that a washing machine requires soap to be added before it will wash the clothes.

At 20 maybe he could get away with it, at 25 you are pushing it, at 30 you need help.

Anyway what makes me happy:

1. TM GBB MP7

2. All my guns cleaned and firing on the dot

3. One week til Holiday

4. £25k a year for not much work

5. All of my 40k stuff i don't need went on eBay

6. TM MP7 GBB

7. Get to go to my favourite buffet place in a week

There are many other things too, this is why you should all be optimistic :P

'FireKnife'

Been playing red alert 2 on one computer, hopped over to the other one and put Generals on it to play.

Nothing like leading mass waves of PLA forces across the map.

Most annoying GLA unit: terrorist, damn demons pop out of the woodwork and mess up everything.

Hey!

Congratulations buddy.

That's great. I was only engaged for 9 months, my sister was with her (ex)husband for over 10 years before they got married and my best mate Andy got married this month after 15 years with his girlfriend.

Today the thing that is making me happy is Linux.

I am no expert but I have recently installe Ubuntu 11.10 and I am starting to really love it.

For example:

I have a Thinkpad X200 with a load of internal upgrades and my Windows 7 install has real problems.

I went from the standard Intel 5100 WiFi card to a 5350, the WiMAX might be useful in a while and the WiFi connection is better.

I stuck in an Ericsson F3507g WWAN card with built in GPS

Installed a Bluetooth module.

It's a fantastic laptop but the proprietary Lenovo applications to control the wireless cards, gps, bluetooth and power management interfere with the drivers and such and make a mess in my registry.

Currently the WiFi doesn't work. Just a driver issue but irritating.

I installed Ubuntu and everything just worked.

I expected to need to do a lot of geeky things to make it work but it just worked.

Nice and easy to navigate the GUI and if I press <ctrl><alt><F1> suddenly there is all the workings, text based just like back in the day.

What made me happy today, well work. It is a boiling day, windows are open, breeze is flowing in and i have both indoor and outdoor stuff to do, but with no heavy weights to lift so no sweating :P

That and finally got new decent music in my car and on holiday in less than two days, what is not to like.

'FireKnife'

Congrats dude. :)

Thanks. :)

Please tell me it wasn't the three month one :P

Either way, well done you.

'FireKnife'

No, it was the 12-month one. :P and thanks. :)

Awesome! Now stay engaged forever (I'm on year six).

"You know those lame-*albatross* couples who get engaged but then go on for year after year without ever getting married? I want to be one of those couples!"

Hey!

Congratulations buddy.

That's great. I was only engaged for 9 months, my sister was with her (ex)husband for over 10 years before they got married and my best mate Andy got married this month after 15 years with his girlfriend.

But seriously, we're currently planning on about 2 years.

Thanks all. :)

Archived