Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the same: get plastered.

I'm there.

Work will be interesting tomorrow, thanks to lashings of red wine on a school night...

Edit, replied before reading all posts!

As for DIY testing, there are several suggestions for test areas. Runcorn, or skelmersdale for example. No one would tell if you got it wrong.

Ah yes I recall seeing that on one of those typical ad websites.

I have seen other similar ones before but can't find any images. The one of Nick Griffin presenting a speech in front of a famous Spitfire picture that turned out to be run by a French ground crew and a Polish pilot in exile, helping the UK win WW2 does spring to mind though.

'FireKnife'

Would you like some burger with that cheese?:

2014-05-16_zps8bd8b313.jpg

Part of a free lunch I got as it is my last day at my current job (by the way that is cheapo brown sauce AND gravy on the side).

Also on Sunday I leave Aberdeen for good. Must contain overwhelming joy............

'FireKnife'

What did it taste like?

Having just stopped the palpitations I would say awful.

It was free however but the biggest let down was the cheese. The rest was fine enough for free food :P.

As for the rest well just hope that Scotland does become independent, means the NHS funding of heart attack patients will be halved overnight (people at my work eat one of these a day with a 500ml or Irn Bru, minimum).

'FireKnife'

If the cheese was melted, I would eat that. Having something like that on e every two weeks, is okay. Having it everyday? Nnnnnooooooooo.

Pet hate of mine is cheese. Cheese that should be melted (slightly) on a burger but isn't.

What made me smile today. Listening to Kermode and Mayo on radio five live.

So it tasted of veg?

Really nice looking weather today and it's inspiring me, to get out and about. Think I might buy more paint, I feel a new paint scheme is required for the MP7. Off to hobby craft (seeing as model zone is no more).

Thinking about the decent bonus I should be getting next month.

Pay back a mate with it, then splurge on something airsoft. Thinking a VFC PEQ15 as I hear they make lovely ones. Then swap the light for an IR illuminator bulb or an IR laser. Knowing my luck it'll all be tax...

You got night vision? Be very careful with IR lasers. Sure fire way to blind yourself.

No NV yet but its in the plans (I'm thinking long term). At this rate won't be able to afford even a basic gen1 model until 2016 (when I can start selling my share portfolio off).

Well then, I didn't quite appreciate how dangerous they are. Might reconsider that then, for the safety of others. Ideally I want an IR illuminator in there and would be perfectly happy with a visible laser (I guess this will still show on  NV?) but chatting to someone who's modded a few they've not been able to find a small enough bulb and swapped the torch for IR lasers.

Archived