Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday FK.

I'll be failing an exam today, but damn it all, I won't be off on your birthday!

Hopefully plan on getting my stockpile of checks to the credit union afterwards, then drown everything with a pizza coma or something.

FK, this is obligatory now I feel:

Thanks,

Though damn you eBay, I am blaming you for the fact that I just bought some of those little Lego City kits and now I recall that the nearby big Tesco and Asda have some of the full kits.

Must resist buying either the camping van set or the police breakout set!!!

'FireKnife'

I recall someone back in the day making a table-top game using the old Micro Machines sets you could get with one made using the mini X-Wings and Tie Fighters and then the little groups of Rebel and Imperial models.

Too bad those sets are damn near impossible to get as I would have liked to have tried out that game.

'FireKnife'

OK, it's crafting time: my order of pool plumbing supplies arrives tomorrow, so I think it's time to drop by to LM today and get some more stuff. More plumbing, some tools and clamps mostly. Then I'll order some more stuff online and get around to assembling it all.

Damn you Tesco and your stupid Lego section in your big-ish stores.

Ended up with this set: http://www.tesco.com/direct/lego-city-coast-guard-4x4-diving-boat-60012/306-7275.prd

Turns out the little raft does actually float (will have to provide video proof of this) and it was so much fun to build, took me back to the days when I would build a set in a short while and then think about ways to make it into something else.

I am still turning over ideas in my head about making it in more of a flat bed using the other little sets I have coming in the post. Stupid toys dragging me in.......

'FireKnife'

I recall a girl I was seeing many years ago sending me a picture of herself in the bath.

The rest you can kind of guess for yourself ;).

(also realised just how 'to catch a predator' that sounds).

Also I found I can get a decent selection of used Lego bricks for cheap and can build a little display hut for all of £6 posted. Add on another couple of quid for the board and a few more quid for the extra bricks and I could build everything I want to. Plus I can even build my house idea out of just the one colour of bricks (I am thinking red as it is the most common colour).

'FireKnife'

So there's a mouse that keeps running around my room. I don't mind so long as it doesn't die in here, can get out and doesn't chew my wires.

Pretty sure it can get out as I've had a good look for it.

I recall a girl I was seeing many years ago sending me a picture of herself in the bath.

The rest you can kind of guess for yourself ;)

Was it tubgirl?

(Edit, totally, totally NSFW if you google it...)

Archived