Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone needs a bit of left-handed surfing now and again.

Pfft, left or right hand typing. The joys of being ambi-dextrous ;).

Back in the days of dial-up, you had to commit so long loading up things that you'd fap to it regardless of what it was, just on principal.

And I didn't even have a thing for interracial lesbian 'vertically challenged' women rolling around in a vat of Bird's Custard. Odd for me.

'FireKnife'

Two birthday cakes. One sponge, the other chocolate. Hhmmm. That made me smile today and the fact I got more micro machines. Just can't resist those tiny motors (especially the helicopters) and I've got a few Aliens, predator and Alien micros in the post.

Good. Gggoooooooooooooooodd (good not god, oh no not god at all).

Been given a project with 'Open purse strings' and a bit of a pitbull of a 2IC who has been given strict insructions: "Do not *fruitcage* this up"

This is gunna be good. Ranges booked, wagons booked, off to the Quartermaster to get all that gucci kit that isn't required, but oh, it's required. HMNVGs and extra cam cream please.

Damn it, now I want some Micro Machines to go with my Lego sets :(.

Girlfriend is back from her two week holiday tonight. Just in time, I was starting to get some serious back pain.

Back pain? Do you...................... actually I don't want to ask on a 12A rated forum.

'FireKnife'

After getting screwed by probikekit I had a bit of money so I have bought a V3 Rev.3 Polarstar Fusion Engine.

So now my high ROF Safe-Semi-Burst plan will be able to be achieved with a degree of mechanical sympathy impossible with an airsoft gearbox.

I can build (and have built) a 60+ RPS electric rifle, mine was an M4 with one of the old pro-win split boxes. The problem is that the extreme forces and speeds inside the gearbox lead to a lot of problems and high rates of wear and maintenance requirements.

I should be able to achieve the same effect with low maintenance and mechanical simplicity with the P*.

I'll be building it into my King Arms Micro Galil.  Should be a giggle.

An added bonus is that I can use the same HPA setup with my old FTC MP5.

Bzzzzzzt!

I have a 65rps M4 DSG setup. I use it purely for the semi-auto trigger response, reserving the full auto for the inevitable (in HK) cheaters or for locking down an entire area on my own.

Though the P* can do it a lot easier, it's very quiet - the DSG roars when I fire it and people on the other side suddenly don't really want to advance anywhere at all.

I've nicknamed it Dragonfart, if that's any indication.

Me too, I had a DSG, M170, Pro-Win box, Panther 'FET, 14.8 LiPo, parallel capacitance, AOE correction, etc., etc..

It took weeks of fettling and adjustment to get the thing to feed reliably, different hop rubbers, nubs, 2 different barrels, nozzles, tappet plates (which had to be modded for the Pro-Win box) all sorts.

Then it used to take a lot of maintenance to get it to stay working.

I used to take 3 pistons to a game in case I got a jam.  If the BB hung in the hop or double fed the piston would slow down enough to still be back a bit when the sector gear came round and "Whammo!!" new piston.

The Pro-Win boxes were a bit of a pain in the *albartroth* and back then there weren't computer MOSFETS around.  LiPos were new, 35rps was a lot, some places just refused to let me play it.

All I want is safe-semi-5 round burst (in a very short period of time).  I'm not really into spamming full auto on high RPS. For cheaters I prefer 3 dynatex grenades and a 40mm in short succession.

I don't use hicaps or carry extra ammo on the field, when my mags are empty, they are empty, I pull out my rubber knife and get personal.

I also play in a t-shirt, no headgear and a kilt because when all juiced up on adrenaline I often don't feel the hits unless I have minimum layers on.

A lot of people will get all butt-hurt about high ROF guns being spammer's tools and the P* being too "easy" to get high performance out of.

A cheating dishonourable scumbag is a cheat whatever type of weapon he has.

I will be using a green nozzle with a tournament locked reg (using numbered security cable ties I have bought) and I am looking into a tournament lock for the FCU - that is not such a problem for me since I will not be building a DMR and the power ramping by chronoing on a .2 with too much dwell to overpower a heavier bb does not apply with tracer since it is only available in .25s.

I intend to play with honour and integrity with whatever tools I use, my personal preference is to fire a short burst at high ROF to increase my hit probability,.  Coincidentally a 5 round burst with a King Arms Galil midcap gives you 35 trigger pulls on a full mag, the same capacity as an RS Galil mag.

I have mechanical sympathy and I know airsoft gearboxes are not happy.  The P* seems like it will be a much happier machine.

I will miss the noise though, sometimes.  I use a lot of tracer but I can see me fitting a silencer and adjusting the dwell to keep the over-gassing to a minimum and make a super-sneaky silent rifle to go with my rubber knife.

Perhaps the P* is synonymous with cheaters but that's not why I have bought one.

I look forward to playing against (or with) any of you in the future.

Damn, I appear to have stumbled onto a soap-box.

Wasn't FK was it?

I might put a pick up of my lego APC from Aliens (it's in urban camo). Also made one of the miners 8 wheeled vehicle (I use to enjoy making things out of lego, now I can't be bothered and just buy a few lego sets now and then).

This made me smile and I don't know why; someone has just asked me if the M4 am selling comes with all the box and bits. I think they mean the original boxes but as to the bits, I have no idea (maybe they mean instructions). . . . .

Edit:- just bought some pouches on eBay. That place is a money pit.

Me too, I had a DSG, M170, Pro-Win box, Panther 'FET, 14.8 LiPo, parallel capacitance, AOE correction, etc., etc..

It took weeks of fettling and adjustment to get the thing to feed reliably, different hop rubbers, nubs, 2 different barrels, nozzles, tappet plates (which had to be modded for the Pro-Win box) all sorts.

Then it used to take a lot of maintenance to get it to stay working.

I used to take 3 pistons to a game in case I got a jam. If the BB hung in the hop or double fed the piston would slow down enough to still be back a bit when the sector gear came round and "Whammo!!" new piston.

The Pro-Win boxes were a bit of a pain in the *albartroth* and back then there weren't computer MOSFETS around. LiPos were new, 35rps was a lot, some places just refused to let me play it.

All I want is safe-semi-5 round burst (in a very short period of time). I'm not really into spamming full auto on high RPS. For cheaters I prefer 3 dynatex grenades and a 40mm in short succession.

I don't use hicaps or carry extra ammo on the field, when my mags are empty, they are empty, I pull out my rubber knife and get personal.

I also play in a t-shirt, no headgear and a kilt because when all juiced up on adrenaline I often don't feel the hits unless I have minimum layers on.

A lot of people will get all butt-hurt about high ROF guns being spammer's tools and the P* being too "easy" to get high performance out of.

A cheating dishonourable scumbag is a cheat whatever type of weapon he has.

I will be using a green nozzle with a tournament locked reg (using numbered security cable ties I have bought) and I am looking into a tournament lock for the FCU - that is not such a problem for me since I will not be building a DMR and the power ramping by chronoing on a .2 with too much dwell to overpower a heavier bb does not apply with tracer since it is only available in .25s.

I intend to play with honour and integrity with whatever tools I use, my personal preference is to fire a short burst at high ROF to increase my hit probability,. Coincidentally a 5 round burst with a King Arms Galil midcap gives you 35 trigger pulls on a full mag, the same capacity as an RS Galil mag.

I have mechanical sympathy and I know airsoft gearboxes are not happy. The P* seems like it will be a much happier machine.

I will miss the noise though, sometimes. I use a lot of tracer but I can see me fitting a silencer and adjusting the dwell to keep the over-gassing to a minimum and make a super-sneaky silent rifle to go with my rubber knife.

Perhaps the P* is synonymous with cheaters but that's not why I have bought one.

I look forward to playing against (or with) any of you in the future.

Damn, I appear to have stumbled onto a soap-box.

Don't get me wrong, I am not accusing you of being a *rickroll* or saying the P* is Wank.

Personally, as a wrenchmench, half of the fun in airsoft is building and tuning my stuff to work as well as it possibly can.

The other half is charging into an assault, picking out point targets and taking them out with accurate semi auto salvos.

To that end, I tend towards higher rates of fire to facilitate a trigger response that is as close to instant as I can get it.

Most of my aegs run at 30rps minimum, but I never use full auto unless I'm suppressing an area to help my teammates flank or encouraging a hit-dodger to get the message.

Or I'm running my RPK, but that's only doing 20ish rps for sustained auto fire.

The P* is an impressive bit of kit, if a little inefficient in terms of power in:power out, but it's expensive and in HK it's pretty much impossible to fill tanks unless you own a paintball field (there are only two AFAIK) Or a scuba shop (none of which seem willing to help).

One of my favorite projects is my old school Mp5 with the slim line grip and a full stock. Running a SRC ultra torque motor and a short stroked 13.1 set, she's doing 40rps on a 11.1v Lipo at 1.1j and I've set her to safe-semi-burst. 3rds a trigger pull takes all of 75 milliseconds and I can happily spam that trigger all day as long as I have midcaps loaded.

Wasn't FK was it?

He did say 'good' so clearly it ain't me ;).

However all my Lego and my new gun have arrived. Yay for me, I have things to shoot and even more stuff to put together.

Also regarding cake:

33094224_zpsfaac2f6a.jpg

'FireKnife'

Archived