Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

the child insode me screaming why didnt it exist when i was young and why didnt i have the spending power i do now then.

Story of my everything.

If I saw half the stuff I own now when I was a kid I would have my pants and vomited rainbows from my eyes.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyone would. The ability to not only be able to afford such things but also to have your own place to yourself in which to make all your terrible plane noises and lose those little 'missiles' that everything fired.

Damn it, life is a sod. To make myself happy I might have to go and buy the Arctic Lego sets, especially the little £5 snowmobile (I love the little Lego models, so few parts but so damn awesome).

'FireKnife'

I'm keeping away from those article lego sets (even though I have a plan to make the outpost from the thing). Already got a hat for the McCready figure all lined up. Child's is easy to make. Clarke is a lumber jack so all good and . . . . . Stop it Kevin!!!

I do love Habakure how for the last few posts you have put on this forum auto-correct has been your enemy :P.

Things like loop instead of LiPo, article instead of Arctic. System designed to make life easier? Get to feth is it :D.

Also now I really wish the Lego sets were more available as the only place that seems to have the bigger Arctic sets that isn't expensive is Toys R Us and even then they are pushing it a bit. Tesco has some of them but not all the ones I want grrr.

'FireKnife'

Are you referring to that happening to you today, or adding that to the list? :D

Looked at an image of Smog pattern aka DPM in use and thought immediately about how to make use of a horrible British-Russian accent that is just slightly better than Sean Connery. 

Also, apparently there is a wikihow for assorted accents in the UK.  That both horrifies and amuses me.

Wait what if you combine Lego, Beer, Duct Tape and Angry Sex?

Well there is only one person to find out............

Replace "feth" with the other four letter F word, and this phrase becomes possibly the most Scottish thing you've ever typed on this forum. :D

That sounds about right. Still at least I am not in a place where *Ubar* is every other word, now it only appears about once a day :D (the word that is).

'FireKnife'

Ticked all four many years ago. Not in that order though, lego came last (beer, duct tape -no handcuffs-, sex and then sponge bob lego).

This close (insert a thumb and finger very close together) to getting rid of all my aeg's bar one. Woo hoo baby.

It's gas time.

I meant in oone go but anyway :P.

Good to hear, get more gas. Electric should be relegated to winter use :D.

Also it is just me in my section of the office and all is quiet today. Full access to the internet will take my boredom away.

'FireKnife'

Now if only I could get enough people to hire a site and have a gas only day, see how that goes :P.

Also somehow for once Parcel Force were not only early (a whole day) in delivering my 'winter' gun but also did so without breaking a thing and not moaning that it was a gun etc.

Sometimes *albatross*-holes do surprise you eh? As for RM, still tossers.

'FireKnife'

Archived