Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More mega bloks turned up today. This is getting pretty bad, considering I've just sold a TM pistol to buy more mega bloks (call of doody mega bloks).

Also, the price of the WE scar gbb compared to the M4 gbb (standard with no ris). The M4 is more expensive than the SCAR, but to me, the SCAR should cost more and yet doesn't (yes, that makes me smile. I want another SCAR in the next few months, thank god I don't want the M4).

Also, using lego in a sex game is akin to being involved with operation yewtree.

I don't know, some highly inappropriate joke involving English 'wood' and Jimmy Savile?

To be honest it was a bit better than Operation KiddieFiddler, or Operation WhereAreYourChildren which is about the norm for British ideas.

Still we could have gone American and called it Operation Brutal Castration, is that better?

Also rather tempted by the number of Mega Bloks Halo / CoD things and I don't even like the franchises, they are just more poseable then the average Lego models.

Now if they made Dead Space Mega Bloks or even Resi ones I might be more inclined.

'FireKnife'

The joys of working with aviation:

"Odiham approach, Vortex 010 on handover, requesting a traffic service.. *suitcase*! I've just lost the map out of the window"

- Puma pilot to Air Traffic Control.

Odiham eh? Used to live there ages ago. Stepdad was an engineer. Must've been about 8 or so. Remember playing a lot of pool on the base.

My local site has posted what the prize for the raffle at the end of next month is, a Vector with spare mag. That'd be a sweet prize as I love the Vector but can't see myself buying one for a long time.

Vectors look great but are a *badgeress* to handle. A bit front heavy, although quite accurate for such a short barrel.

Edit:- is anyon else enjoying the film4 champion action adverts/trailers? Reminds me of the mini trailer itv would do for the movie of the week (Aliens, always a good mini trailer).

Just bought myself a Prowin M4 hop unit. Now knowing my luck it won't fit in a G&P Mk18. Can't imagine G&P rifles not being based on a TM hop unit though.

Hoping to buy some madbull blues next week at the same time as my 203 (same place to save on shipping, plus they're cheaper there than most others). Maybe a tightbore too, only problem is finding a 260mm from a brand I trust. Will have to get a barrel cut down.

FK, check out the zombie horde and zombie farm by mega bloks. They're also releasing a zombie prison this autumn. Mega.

I have seen some zombie stuff but will check out the rest :P.

Though to be honest my spare cash this month is going on GUNZ!!!!!!!

Also it is Friday and I am going peasent shooting on Sunday (and no that is not an autocorrect mistake).

'FireKnife'

Also it is Friday and I am going peasent shooting on Sunday (and no that is not an autocorrect mistake).

'FireKnife'

???  I assume you are shooting Pheasant (out of season, naughty), and not peasants and certainly not "peasents" whatever that is? 

I might be being a bit peduntic though ;)

It is a joking way of saying airsoft skirmishing while trying to laugh at auto correct fails.

It clearly didn't work.

Plus before anyone asks a group, including myself, used to refer to airsoft as 'peasant shooting' when we used to get called peasants by a bunch of toffs at one of my old jobs that keep looking down on us for being 'airsofters'.

For me it just kind of stuck, even though I realise it sounds a bit harsh (but then I am a 'peasant' am I not? :P)

'FireKnife'

Ok what grenades are you using for squash ball shooting I have a moscarts launcher and that sounda fun I have enough shower shells so projectile shells are the obvious next step. Tag or s thunder or what?

As for happy.moment well i have shortbread and i am moving soon with the boy.

Also congrats hedge btw.

Any shell will launch a squash ball but the s-thunder "one big hole" type of shell is (in my opinion) better in every way.

All you need to do is put the squash ball on top of a loaded shell and then wrap some brown parcel tape around it, the tape will stick a lot better to the ball than the shell and when you fire it the tape will slide off the shell and the ball will shoot out with a tape skirt.

If that doesn't work then a tiny bit of silicone on the shell will help the skirt pop off but not too much or you will have trouble holding the ball onto the shell while manoeuvring.

So bonus letter shows £144. Plus my wages I should be able to buy some nice toys. Can afford either the launcher or a TAG shell starter kit. Probably going with the shells to save on shipping with a mate if he's got enough cash lying round. Will be odd having a cartridge and shell before the launcher.

So this made me smile today:-

Got the house to myself and it's eerily quiet. Like a ghost story plot quiet. TV on or even music and it's still a bit too quiet. Children are up at the Gandmothers caravan (with my better half) and am left to my own devices. Also, sold a TM pistol to a someone, who came across as a genuinely nice person. Always nice to sell to nice people.

Royal mail. Yes this is the right thread, I ordered a new charger Friday morning and it arrived Saturday morning in time to charge my batteries for sunday

Get the hell out of here. I sent three things over a week ago, one I don't even know if it has arrived, one hasn't arrived and the other is being 'examined' (wasting my time is more likely).

Lucky *bramston pickle*.

Though I did have an awesome day of airsoft and I feel less stiff than usual so that is good. Roll on next weekend for more shooting.

'FireKnife'

Archived