Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I'll have you know I LIKE MP5K's.

In airsoft, at least. No experience with a real one, funnily enough.

Name any other SMG in airsoft that uses a V3 gearbox and is as small.

I like Weird Science.

It's still a terrible film.

I still think the P90 is superior if you get Mag midcaps.

V6 is as good as the V3 and you can get the box out with 2 screws.

It is a lot bigger but the portion of it that protrudes past your front hand is the same so in terms of overall length and manoeuvrability it is equal to or better than a 'K.

An AEP M93R perhaps then? Still a pistol :P.

Aw hell no.

Terrible as a pistol, terrible as an aeg, terrible.

Tiny AK is a good idea though and the King Arms MAR is small but nice and has a V3.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P90 with mag mags, is win win. Can't go back to aeg's now, so please, for the love of something big, release the GBB P90 WE. You teasing, one hand tied behind your back, manufacturer you.

That immortal moment when you say 'so, I was right?' and the other person can't say a damned thing (as they are wrong, but too damned stubborn to admit it). Priceless.

And

Aces....

I like Weird Science.

It's still a terrible film.

I still think the P90 is superior if you get Mag midcaps.

V6 is as good as the V3 and you can get the box out with 2 screws.

It is a lot bigger but the portion of it that protrudes past your front hand is the same so in terms of overall length and manoeuvrability it is equal to or better than a 'K.

Aw hell no.

Terrible as a pistol, terrible as an aeg, terrible.

Tiny AK is a good idea though and the King Arms MAR is small but nice and has a V3.

P90's are no good in my Giant hands. the pistol grip area is too small, the stock is too short, it's unweildy when using it one handed, and mag changes are a PITA.

The only thing close to what I want would be one of them Ares Amoeba MP5K but actually an M4.

But then that's a V2 gearbox and that has it's own quirks and niggles.

Why can't somebody make a G3K? or a proper K G36? (i'm aware of the G36K and the C, they're all too big. I want at most a 3" barrel.)

UMP's are too big, too.

P90's are no good in my Giant hands. the pistol grip area is too small, the stock is too short, it's unweildy when using it one handed, and mag changes are a PITA.

The only thing close to what I want would be one of them Ares Amoeba MP5K but actually an M4.

But then that's a V2 gearbox and that has it's own quirks and niggles.

Why can't somebody make a G3K? or a proper K G36? (i'm aware of the G36K and the C, they're all too big. I want at most a 3" barrel.)

UMP's are too big, too.

Do you have hands or shovels?

I quite happily rock Desert Eagles and Mk23s without an issue and the P90 is alright. :P

Damn it I am still tempted by a P90 or short AK (and when I say short I mean Beta Spetz front end, no silly flash hider and folding stock).

In fact like this one I am modelling here which I stupidly sold (built from Marui bits and a tightbore and ran at 270-280FPS all day long, loving .25s)

TheHill-Dundee-Feb132_zpseeaf1ec9.jpg

'FireKnife'

My MP5K-PDW is the 'sports bag' gun, you know for those Falling Down moments when we all need look like we are on a rampage.

However tonight I pick up the last two of the seven little magazines I am after. Saying that I am sure 455 shots is way more than enough given that I am used to carrying 147 :P.

Saying that a GKMS Carbine would be amazing, I even like the funky thumbhole grip.

'FireKnife'

JOIN US! the 'motorbike gun' because i can fit it in a backpack heh.

I can fit pretty much any of my guns on the motorbike. When I stick the panniers on, the width of them is exactly the same as the length of my M4 carbine bag which gets bungee corded to the top of them. (along with tent and kip mat and sleeping bag for GZ)

If you cant get your gear to a game on a motorbike, you're probably carting too much *suitcase* around with you. ;)

EDIT: moving in date is sorted. I pick up the keys after work on the 10th, Internet is being fitted and new bed delivered on the 11th. Sofas being delivered on the 12th. I shall probably burn a meal on an unfamiliar cooker on the 13th. :D

How do you burn a meal nowadays :P.

The microwave goes ping when it is done right? (oddly enough I don't have a microwave).

Still good to hear. As for carrying too much kit all my stuff fits in a airplane sized carry on bag (something like 50x30x25cm) and that is plenty for me (gun, mags, battery / gas, face masks, spare top, hat and ammo, the rest I am wearing).

'FireKnife'

I like BIG guns (and I cannot lie... ;)), and SMALL guns.

Full length M14. AK Beta Spets. MP5K. VZ61. M60. SVD. 1911. 

Not sure i've ever had a middle length gun ever...

I'm keeping an eye on ebay for a cheap hard guitar case. I figure i'll be able to get the GL-06, MP5K and the 1911 in there quite easily...

I remember wanting a TM beta years ago, if only for those short magazines.  The non-hicap version of those mags are pretty rare though these days.

FK, those akms carbines are quite goofy but look like fun.  I would probably say LCT instead though.  DRK has some of the Draco pistol kalashes that are kind of neat.

First summer class down, one more to go.

I can only imagine how the BBC would react to half of what we type on here.

As for fitting guns to the hand, I just can't figure mine out well.  Certain smaller guns that should not fit feel better than those that people would think are more suited.  For example, despite a TT-33 being a bit small height wise for my hand, it fits better than more modern handguns.  Likewise, Real Steel models certainly fit differently than their airsoft equivalents.  I still remember how good the FN-2000 felt in my hands when I held it at a Shot Show years ago, yet a real Kalash's grip is far too thin for me to hold.

Now, to see if I can squeeze a few rounds off my Dragunov without golfers coming by...

Archived