Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tobasco makes any meal interesting but is trumped by bacon. Oooohhhh sexy lovely greasy bacon. If the government knew of its true sexiness and all done fantastic quality, it would be banned. Banned I tells ya!!!

Must resist the urge to go to the lego shop in Liverpool One later today, eyes on the prize (the pize is not lego). *suitcase*, forgot about mega bloks cod stuff too. Thank god there are no airsoft shops in Liverpool (city centre) is all I can say.

I think "dropped a guy on a local hill" means something different to me...

I'm *suitcase* at bike riding, I flake after about twenty minutes. Pure runner, me. Skinny calfs, steel cables for hamstrings.

Darkchild

Before I dropped him I came up on him from behind.

I am the opposite.

I find a 1 hour run where I cover 10K to be a gruelling as a 7 hour 140K bike ride.

Stupid running.  It is basically continual controlled falling.

I can, and have,run all day. But biking? I'd rather drive. Swimming too, can't breastroke, only know how to front crawl, can do that really fast for about 200m then die.

Habakure: my love for bacon knows no bounds, especially the dried out stuff you get in waitrose, you can cram about ten rashers in your mouth at once. Shame I can't eat it because I'm a weird health freak now :(

Darkchild

No support car, you have 90 hours (or 84 or 80 for some riders) from start to finish including toilet breaks, eating and sleep.

There are checkpoints throughout the course that you have to stop at and have your card endorsed and at those checkpoints there will be water and food and perhaps a bit of floor to sleep on.

http://www.paris-brest-paris.org/en/download/PLAQUETTE-GB.pdfH

Here's the first stage of 15:

http://www.paris-brest-paris.org/index2.php?lang=en&cat=randonnee&page=Etape1

Heh, that -is- rough, although not as rough as I first thought. If you ride it all the time without breaks, it'd be, what, 13 kilometers per hour? So there could be a couple good naps if one's bicycling speed was anywhere like normal... :D

Coma is a good move stunt, I like your thinking.

I had bacon toady. It was good. I tried to hold back the sounds of pleasure, but I just couldn't do it. Hhmmmm. Fit.

I'm sorry you're a healthly person now darkchild130 but surely you have an off day, about every three weeks? Go on, it's worth it and you know it.

Well in regard to running and cycling I too am a cycling man.

Awkward as your legs are always there and don't take up a 1m x 1m x 1m area at least but I find I do better on a good bike.

As for bacon, I think tomorrow the first bacon based item I see in town I will go for. Been a while since I have had that lovely pink, warm meat (yes I mean bacon).

Meal rejected by Ethiopians is another.

I just thought it was Meals Rejected by Everyone. I have only met a single person that likes them more than other options. Saying that it is a bit like plane and hospital food. Sometimes you just don't get a choice and that ain't a good thing.

Also my ears are still ringing from a few hours of awesome jazz and blues. The only thing that gets me down is no-one played this classic:

'FireKnife'

Pigs in blankets in the hole would be the technically correct name for it, i guess. Bacon Toady sounds better.

Bacon Toady needs to be a thing.

If only my wife liked batter (Stop the giggling in the back, there, please). I could be having bacon Toady for dinner tomorrow :(

Supposedly you can make some pretty hilarious "bombs" out of MREs and drinks bottles. Shove MRE meal into bottle, add liquid and screw the lid on. The chemical reaction causes sludge to go everywhere.

Lady cheered me up stupidly at work, which I really needed to get me through a *badgeress* of a shift.

Now chilling with whisky, The art of War and Stargate SG1 (I tend to put shows I've seen before as background audio).

Got to watch my second cousin 1 year old today learn what birthday cake is today at my cousin's house.  He still has a few years to get it down right.  Also petted big fluffy dog for nearly half an hour, reminded me so much of my departed lab.

I had wanted to go airsofting today, but family, no matter how distant, is important.

Now if only everything else wasn't giving me headaches and tiredness.

I played some gas and spring cqb yesterday with only 7 players a side. It was awesome.

On one game I shot out 3 players and killed another 2 with a grenade.

Also, played a game they called "holding hands" which was very silly, but amazingly fun.

Now, I'm off to my woodland local. When I have finished my coffee and my bacon sandwich, that is.

I need to finish my MP5K (when my new motor base plate arrives) and then find a cheap suit jacket somewhere.

Rock up at a walk on as a SECRET AGENT MAN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Ideally i need a silenced pistol as well though... do they make threaded barrels for those new KJW CZ P09's yet? :3

Archived