Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I need to finish my MP5K (when my new motor base plate arrives) and then find a cheap suit jacket somewhere.

Rock up at a walk on as a SECRET AGENT MAN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Ideally i need a silenced pistol as well though... do they make threaded barrels for those new KJW CZ P09's yet? :3

Matalan. Mega cheap suits.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 I had wanted to go airsofting today, but family, no matter how distant, is important.

No, they aren't.

They are just like all the other clown shoes you know.  The only difference is that you met them by being related rather than coincidence.

The chances that you will like them are just as slim as the chances that you will like a non-relative except you have the imagined obligation that in the end is placed on you by yourself and the emotional blackmail they impose on you.

Do you think Jeff Dahmer's second cousin was a fan?

Anyway, I am happy today.

I have been looking after my mate Rodge's dog again, he is awesome.

I have been out for a bike ride this morning, only 45K but the F1 is on, don't want to miss it.

F1 is on, now, Button is in 11th which is dog egg but he is the best Brit, first time there hasn't been a Brit in the top ten at the start for 7 years.

Hamilton is 20th/pit lane which is good, I don't like him - too whiny, too many excuses plus he will romp through the grid which will be entertaining.

Magnussen is good but not as good as Button, people (including Ron Dennis) are saying Button needs to be better than the new guy but he is, 20 points better bitches!

Halifax Building Society.

They contacted me to tell me they might have mis-sold me PPI, I didn't think so so I gave them a call and they told me that if I didn't know I had it then it was almost certainly mis-sold.

Now they are sending me £1500 quid - result!

I think I should patent or trade mark 'Bacon Toady'. I shall get the ingredients tomorrow (big Yorkshire of course), post the pictures later that day for all to see.

Sky Sports really can't do a decent video intro (load of clips, some music and random commentators don't make a decent video intro). Less is more Sky, you really need to learn that rule. Don't just throw everything in the pram and then hope, that the baby will be entertained. That's me throwing the dummy out of the pram.

Still, I'm looking forward to the race today and think that it's going to be an interesting charge from Lewis (not a fan but he is bloody good). I'm hoping for an Alonso win as that would mix the championship up.

Edit:-

Phase One of Bacon Toady.

Now, do I buy a big sausage and wrap it in bacon or just get a load of frozen sausages wrapped in bacon (I'll have to cook the sausages for a bit before doing the Yorkshire anyways)?

I think I should patent or trade mark 'Bacon Toady'. I shall get the ingredients tomorrow (big Yorkshire of course), post the pictures later that day for all to see.

Sky Sports really can't do a decent video intro (load of clips, some music and random commentators don't make a decent video intro). Less is more Sky, you really need to learn that rule. Don't just throw everything in the pram and then hope, that the baby will be entertained. That's me throwing the dummy out of the pram.

Still, I'm looking forward to the race today and think that it's going to be an interesting charge from Lewis (not a fan but he is bloody good). I'm hoping for an Alonso win as that would mix the championship up.

Edit:-

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Phase One of Bacon Toady.

Now, do I buy a big sausage and wrap it in bacon or just get a load of frozen sausages wrapped in bacon (I'll have to cook the sausages for a bit before doing the Yorkshire anyways)?

You're doing it wrong.

Raw sausages (or however you need for proper toad in hole) wrapped in bacon, in a large dish, then put yorkie pud batter all around it. Like a 'normal' toad in the hole, but wrapping the sausages with bacon.

Hey, this is Bacon Toady it has to differ from toad in the hole, otherwise I can't patent it. Gotta think of the angles' Nd who they'll view my patent application.

Also, making my own yorkie batter would be a disaster. Trust me.

F1 spoilers

[spoilers]

Lewis did great, I accept that he is brilliant, I just don't like him.

20th to 3rd was a good job especially the contact with Jenson, there really should have been a safety car for Kvyat being on fire.

So sad for Jenson getting passed by the Hulk, if he hadn't McLaren would be ahead of Force India in the points.

[/spoilers]

Sky sports are the biggest shower of incompetents in the sports media world.

The picture quality on Sky Go has been utterly utterly *suitcase* again.

It hasn't been even watch-able at any time this year.

Hey, this is Bacon Toady it has to differ from toad in the hole, otherwise I can't patent it. Gotta think of the angles' Nd who they'll view my patent application.

Also, making my own yorkie batter would be a disaster. Trust me.

Well I'll make my OWN Bacon Toady! With Blackjack! And Hookers!

We're all in debt (food, water, tax and entertainment) just somethings are more honest about it (think about how much money you've spent on a hobby and how much you will spend. Now imagine if you got the bill from day one, that would be an eye opener).

Hhmmmm, roast dinner today and I've saved some gravy for the Bacon Toady (that I'm making tomorrow).

I am not in debt at all bar that £80 I 'owe' to Paypal (in other words legal proceedings til they stop asking for it).

However I CAN'T HEAR ANYMORE DUE TO ATTENDING A CARNIVAL OF AWESOME.

Plus they had girls doing samba in some very revealing costumes, I about dropped my pulled beef and cornbread (if you have not tried this food stuff you must, it is all kinds of win with that Mexican kinda-hot sauce, 'Chouholo' or something?).

Also easy week at work coming up, no higher ups and only customers that are between 100 and 1000 miles away to deal with.

Finally I might actually complete FFVII, it has only been out for nearly 20 years or something like that. Got it on download for £3.99 and I plan to do it all.

'FireKnife'

So you don't have to pay for food, water or entertaining goods? You get it all for free? If not, you're in debt. A debt to life, for to live, you need to survive. You could of course live off the land, then you wouldn't have to pay for a thing.

Just put Terminator on, on VHS and on an old 4:3 TV. It was the only way I could watch it with original sound effects.

Edit: *suitcase*, TV just packed in. So went on the net and found this:-

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/07/20/lego-dark-knight-tumbler-toy-exclusive/12909645/

TERRORIST!!!!!!!1111!!!!!*

*not a terrorist

It's a good feeling, ain't it? Lucky it's only 25 years too! We had to add a couple of years on to get our house :)

I'm lucky in that the house prices of where I am moving to (Preston) are quite a bit cheaper* than my home town 20 miles north (Lancaster). It also puts me 15 miles closer to work too, so I am going to be cycling it.

*significantly cheaper than down South too! Was chatting to some mates at the last Tier1 game and they were amazed I was getting a reasonably sized 3 bedroom mid-terrace for such a cheap price. The loft has been converted too, so that's going to be my war room/man cave.

So you don't have to pay for food, water or entertaining goods? You get it all for free? If not, you're in debt. A debt to life, for to live, you need to survive. You could of course live off the land, then you wouldn't have to pay for a thing.

Debt means to owe money and/or be in negative equity.

I always have enough money to pay what I owe and up front ergo I am not in debt. I don't have a loan to pay off either so unless you mean a different thing to me when I say debt I am not sure what you mean? :P

'FireKnife'

Plus they had girls doing samba in some very revealing costumes, I about dropped my pulled beef and cornbread (if you have not tried this food stuff you must, it is all kinds of win with that Mexican kinda-hot sauce, 'Chouholo' or something?).

'FireKnife'

Chipotle.

Also, I decided to take the plunge and shell out sixty quid (well, almost that) on a Stasi uniform jacket and another twenty on East German breeches. I'm thinking of a costume for the photoshoots, based on a concept art from a local animated movie languishing in .dev//HELL since several years.

Money is debt guys.

Generally a happy person (why I changed my avatar on here) but thinking about this stuff depresses me. Property ownership in this country is an issue - not to demean Azubi's achievements but 25 years of mortage is substantial. I also have my student debt of some £30,000 :(

Aside from the occasional purchase of airsoft bits I don't really buy anything apart from food, gym membership and recreational drugs. 

Could learn Romanian and go and get a small holding in translyvania for ~10,000e

Or I could meet someone, have a child which would then become the focus of my life and have pre-pepared lines about why my 2.5+ hour commute is worth it like this poor *bramston pickle*

None are more hopelessly enslaved...

I don't see the value in buying a house right now.

At the moment, me and the gf are renting. We pay less than a mate of mine who has a mortgage, and if the boiler breaks or the roof leaks, I call the agency who will send the relevant tradesman round to fix it at their cost. 

Sure, I can't paint the walls on a whim, but I can live with cream walls. 

That kinda makes me glad that I only live all of 1.9 miles away from my work.

But then I like it as it means the most travelling I do (to work and back) is short and easy and then when I want to go out and do things I have to only make the extra effort then.

I have never fully understood wanting to stay in the heart of a city. Fair enough if you have no choice but I can never see how deciding to be in the thick of it all is a good idea, especially given the prices it incurs.

For me at the moment I am in the same boat as Scorch (sans GF) so renting is a lot easier and my landlord is ok with minor property modification so can't complain at all.

When I have a wife, child and other things to worry about then yes I will look into a house and that but at the moment I am 25 and enjoying my life on my terms and that makes me very happy.

'FireKnife'

Getting married and having children (or not getting married, don't have to be married to have children) would be on your own terms. I have to say, I'm as happy now as I was when single and having more money to spend on junk (dvd's and games I hardly played etc).

I' had bacon for three days now and more to come tonight. Looks like the next two weeks are going to be sans bacon.

Archived