Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smash bros is onna way :D 

Got to play it on the Wii U at EGX too, nearly won a smash bros 3dsxl. :(

SOON. SOOOOOOOooooooooooon.

Is yours actually in the post? Amazon still has mine as pending but then they seem to think that having a large depot in Dunfermline means they can get away with sending stuff to the local area last.

At least we get a bloke in a van that pops round and drops it off without even handing it to Retard Mail so that's nice. It just means no chance of accidental one day early delivery :P.

I even played the demo last night at some silly hour just to get ready for the main game. Clearly of the five in the demo Mega Man is the best for me, even though I like playing a mix of the Fire Emblem characters in the other games.

'FireKnife'

Just because you have 65 pistols doesn't mean you can't have a gazillion pistols on Borderlands.

I found Borderlands to be rather mediocre. Though saying that I have yet to try the second one :P.

Though I am still waiting on FS putting out a 'your gun is despatched'. It has been 24 hours since the order and at least 6-7 business hours. Should have been done by now.

'FireKnife'

I bet you get a dispatch notice when it arrives.

Just won on item on eBay, at my first bid (no maximum bid just one single amount, £10 and it won). Mmmmwwwwahahahahahahaha. Yeah, it made me smile.

I asked and I got no reply, but my order did pop into 'despatched' mode and I got a valid tracking number.

Now to see if PF 24hr service gets it to me before16:28hrs tomorrow (that is when it was posted) :P.

Also now looking at what gun to get next. Thinking of flogging of a 1911 though first, don't really need 4 of them do I?

'FireKnife'

My professor for Michigan History course makes it policy to show for half an hour before class part of a film that in some way has connection to the state.

For once it was worth the long wait for the class (its at 6pm) and then the long walk back to the commuter parking lot, for he elected to show a film that I am quite sure many of you know, only on the basis that the ones who wrote the story for it were former students of the university.

Hearing Danger Zone at the beginning of Top Gun in an auditorium with old fashioned speakers is still better than going to any movie theater these days.

It was on VHS too!

*fruitcage* you :P.

Amazon have put mine down as 'in the post'. However as they have a huge depot nearby I have a feeling that tomorrow they will send a van out to drop things off and I will get it then.

If only I could play with what I just had delivered at work :(.

'FireKnife'

I must admit I only have my 3DS for a grand total of about 6-7 games anyway: Pokemon X/Y, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon AS/OR, Fire Emblem and SSB for 3DS.

Still the sad thing is, particularly for Fire Emblem and Pokemon, they are so good in their own right that the cost of a 2DS or even 3DS is actually worth it. SSB just makes it better.

Hell I am even tempted enough to get the new 3DS and sell of my 2DS, seeing as the cost looks nice and low coupled with the added features like battery life and processor.

'FireKnife'

Hometime soon. Yay for gun playtime.

Though I will have to work out where on my list i will be going, once I have taken out the safety and got rid of that stiffy slide I am thinking about below P226 E2 but above KSC USPc, just not entirely sure where.

'FireKnife'

Get Pokemon Y for it and then get addicted to Wonder Trades like me?

Or Fire Emblem which is awesome.

And then get SSB when you have finished, which will be a few months later if Fire Emblem and Pokemon get their hooks in.

'FireKnife'

Wow, SSB actually turned up on release date, must be a first for me as I always seem to get the delayed one and end up buying it in store :P.

Well there goes my evening and probably much of my weekend when I am not watching Tom Baker era Doctor Who.

'FireKnife'

Archived