Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shmook

• scorch

• FireKnife

• amateurstuntman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really simple people.   Scorch is right, the My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch! thread (although a great place to get out the stresses of the day) is very negative, let us celebrate the things that hav

Stepped out into the garden 15 minutes ago; Found out nature had used a bucket, some H20 and some cold to produce me an awesome plinking target;    

Current girlfriend is just about perfect. Super intelligent, is a doctor (so helpful, if the Russians invade and we need to start a guerilla war), absolutely filthy in the bedroom and when she's upset

Posted Images

Panic shopping FTW. I noticed the dollar exchange rate skyrocket in a half-hour, so I decided to plop 360 PLN on a PPK. Shipping can wait, unstable exchange rates can't.

Now I need a haircut, a decent jacket and a nice lass to pose as Fiona Glenanne. Or reasonable imitation of her. :D

Edited by Mike_West

That's crazy!

I hate running, but seriously well done!

Making me happy tonight was spending the day with my awesome, truly awesome girlfriend, first walking the dog this afternoon around where I grew up, then getting home, chilling and then cooking a beast of a meal for her using the fresh duck breast and half a bottle of port for the sauce.

It may sound soppy, but we had an ace romantic meal together while the puppy crashed out, using food I had sourced myself, and I have a huge *suitcase*-eating grin on my face!

today I bought 2 MOE Hanguards of Hwagan. I have absoultely no use for them, but I have them and he has lunch, and marshmallow fluff. I'll find SOMETHING to do with them, this makes me happy.

This whole situation makes me happy too. What do you run as a primary? I'm pretty sure they'd look awesome bodged onto anything frankly :P

• Like 1

Inokatsu IMI Galil ARM :P TM AK104 Custom, CA SA58 OSW Custom. The onyl M4 I have is my custom M4 MRE RECCE 16" I'm looking for a G&P WOC or a WE OB that's had the basic reliability mods done to it, so it may well end up on that as a vltor/moe custom thingy then, and only then I'll sell my beloved ICS =3

Ordering a new bed, getting an amazing deal on a brand new WE g36c to fix up my current one for sale, my desert tiger stripe turned up from two different places on the same day and finally... not having to work tomorrow because I needed to use leave up!

Today was win!

Seeing a flashbang being thrown into the Wolf toilet while Wild_XII went for a ###### last night :P