Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Bacon made me smile today

This is going to sound awful but I haven't had bacon in about a month. Seriously a whole month.

Will have to gt up nice and early tomorrow so I can drive past the snack van down the road and get some overcooked bacon in a roll with plenty of brown sauce.

What makes me happy? Looking for a wargames club to peddle my new game idea, turns out there has been one literally a stones thrown from my flat since I moved here.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd employ you. You're the King of frickin' Rhodesia.

You do recall it was me that gave him that title? :P Do you want to be in charge of the collective area known as Indochina? I can make it happen.

Pulling apart anti vaccinations looneys arguments using a simple mix of science and logic

Wait it required words? Usually a pitiful stare with tutting is enough.

I just applied for a new job, and I feel really positive about it.

Based on the covering letter I just wrote, I'd employ me.

And what is this job? Though I am sure we could all make a convincing cover letter. Mine tells people I am a cowboy-atronaut-billionaire that suffers from a multiple personality disorder ;).

'FireKnife'

And what is this job? 

Nothing exciting, unfortunately. A managerial role at an electrical trade merchant. I could do it with one hand tied around my nuts, and the money's much better than what I'm on now. Fingers crossed that they want to employ an illegitimate monarch of a defunct African nation.

Yes. Make it so.

And done, you are now the commanding offfice of the campaign to reclaim Indochina :P.

Nothing exciting, unfortunately. A managerial role at an electrical trade merchant. I could do it with one hand tied around my nuts, and the money's much better than what I'm on now. Fingers crossed that they want to employ an illegitimate monarch of a defunct African nation.

Well it is better than employing Frank, a man with no experience that thinks Ebola is a star player for the England team. He probably spends most of his time with one hand attached to his balls too, scratching 'em all the time.

'FireKnife'

Scorch, hope it goes well for you.

Might want to loosen that ligature on the nuts/hand combination though. You don't want them turning blue and falling off.

Fireknife, I too fancy me a title of some sort. Please fix it for me and I shall reward you with a picture of a bacon sandwich :)

It's close, Greggs versions win by a hair

An actual hair from the head of Mavis behind the counter? ;)

Scorch, hope it goes well for you.

Might want to loosen that ligature on the nuts/hand combination though. You don't want them turning blue and falling off.

Fireknife, I too fancy me a title of some sort. Please fix it for me and I shall reward you with a picture of a bacon sandwich :)

I shall find one for you but I can't think of one off the top of me head at the moment. Actually sod it you can be the next in line for the Dukedom of Prussia :D.

'FireKnife'

Ok so a barm cake is a bread roll, and a bacon barm is one with bacon in it...

But please explain this:

Another popular filling in the North West, particularly Bolton, is the pasty barm. Likewise in Wigan pies are a popular filling...

Why, would you need pastry in there too?

Archived