Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delta's MP5SD made me drool a little and tempts me with even more kit. I'm not even a massive SD fan preferring the K, PDW and the regular sliding stock version that everyone seems to have a different name for...

Can't wait to see it with a KAC grip though.

Tinder game has been ridiculous this weekend. 3 dates, 33% in-her-bed conversion rate. Cockblocked due to an airport run and Christianity.

Smiling today as the MoD has graced our desktops with a Google Chrome icon. I thought it was a nasty joke at first, but no, actual google chrome and nearly acceptable load times.

Tinder game has been ridiculous this weekend. 3 dates, 33% in-her-bed conversion rate. Cockblocked due to an airport run and Christianity.

Smiling today as the MoD has graced our desktops with a Google Chrome icon. I thought it was a nasty joke at first, but no, actual google chrome and nearly acceptable load times.

Wait til you find the "kinky girls that don't know they are yet" types. You can spend whole months on them alone :D.

Plus GC is not good enough, Firefox or nothing.

'FireKnife'

I use GLaDOS.

I had some setup niggles initially involving deadly, deadly neurotoxin but since I started using it in a chem suit I haven't had any problems.

I consider it quite the triumph.

The problems truly occur when you become inexplicably aroused by your browser's UI.

Just picked up a copy of American Sniper to read through. Handy as I've got this week off and not much to do with it and I've wanted to read this for yonks.

Still need to get a copy of Trident K-9 Warriors but looks like I'll need to import it.

Just picked up a copy of American Sniper to read through. Handy as I've got this week off and not much to do with it and I've wanted to read this for yonks.

Still need to get a copy of Trident K-9 Warriors but looks like I'll need to import it.

spoiler alert: he is shot to death at a shooting range

Have a read of Dead Men Risen. Absolutely brilliant account of the Welsh Guards in Afghanistan.

Will do. Modern conflicts are my primary interest but I do enjoy historical stuff too. I think the first proper account I read was of Operation Barras (sp?) in Sierra Leone where the SAS and Paras were flown straight onto the compound.

Ballsy as *fruitcage*.

Edit: Not calling Afghanistan historical.

Archived