Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely bit of schadenfreude this morning.

My manager went to Kent and back at the weekend, and didn't pay his Dartford crossing tolls in time. 

Then I told him I cross for free.

His face is priceless.

M6 toll, IIRC, is the only one retarded enough to make bikes stop and rummage through the pockets under your bike gear to find your wallet for the toll. All the rest have realised that it's just not worth the tailbacks it causes if you have a small convoy of bikes go through at once.

I have to go over that most weekends to see the missus, not for long as she's moving down here this weekend. Just have the dart charge account linked to both our cars and I top it up every couple of months. So much easier! 

Which is fine for a regular user. 

Well, its not really fine. Taxes paid for the pissing thing, then they decided to recoup the cost in tolls, then they kept the tolls as a permanent thing.

Tolls annoy me for the above reason.

Also, went through the birkenhead tunnel the other day. £1.70 each way. Had to scratch around for change as they don't take cards. Truly stupid in this day and age that they won't spend the cash to upgrade to that...

I can never say that with out Harry Enfield popping into my head.

I see the L2A1 sterling is $220 on evikes website, very tempting (I can easily source the parts to convert to an E-11 blaster).

Harry Enfield is how I learned about scousers!

Also, is there not an airsoft blaster in the works? I've not been following that thread though :)

Archived