Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is awesome!

Also, the extent of pre-workout for me has only ever been a couple of pro-plus because I went before work. All those different ones out there, and plenty of conflicting info on what actually works.

Cheers dude!

Luckily for me, one of my mates runs a company that sells gear for OCRs and he's a fitness fanatic, so I can glean information from him about all that stuff.  Seriously, he's literally doing at least one race a weekend all year round and he's very similar build to me, over the years I've found what works for him generally works for me.

EDIT:  The pre-workout did help me train harder, but now my pee reeks of death.

Darkchild

Someone near me has one of those cats that look perpetually off.  I don't know the breed but I'm sure you know the one I mean.  And to make matters worse, it's been shaved like a poodle.  It looks hilarious.

I get like 250Mb a month.

My contract is £10 a month as I'm still using my Galaxy S1. Only problem is as my credit rating got absolutely destroyed I'm certain I'm blacklisted from just about anything right now.

And it looks like its back to the after 7/8PM there's too many people trying to use the bandwidth for my laptop to deal with antthing other than showing a connection. Good job I start my day early.

Missus went home for bank holiday weekend as I have to work Monday. But I've made up for it as my best mate has come down from York. We went to Bovington Tank Museum today for Tiger day.

Got home and went to TGI for ribs and beers and then watched Avengers (again for me). Tomorrow we are going airsofting. Can't ask for more really!

Wow, I thought you liked her.

Also, I found a place that has a 2014 Berghaus vapour light stretch in orange/large.  I had it on my watch list on ebay for so long they stopped making it and everyone sold out.

It'll go brilliantly over my Rab Double pile.

Basically a buffalo but in two separate pieces for more versatility.

Also, I saw Age of Ultron.  My eyes hurt from trying not to blink for 2.5 hours.

Yeah, what did I do?

I tend to make people feel uncomfortable with really inappropriate comments but you can't really tell that from a picture...

Also, thanks for the comment about the weight loss.

You should see the "before/after" in the new year's resolution thread, I was in a bad way.

Maybe it's the apparent lack of eyebrows.  Film/TV characters with no eyebrows are always a bit dodge.  Guy Pierce's character in Lawless springs to mind.  Just the photo resolution in this case I imagine though.

Maybe it's the apparent lack of eyebrows.  Film/TV characters with no eyebrows are always a bit dodge.  Guy Pierce's character in Lawless springs to mind.  Just the photo resolution in this case I imagine though.

Hair color... I'm a ginger myself and some people have a hard time picking up on some of my expressions and their meaning due to my eyebrows being blonde. 

Archived