Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

OK. I'll try and find it and get some pics for you. It's brand new as I swapped it for a different mount and has been sitting in the box since.

No need for pics bud, if it fits a 20mm rail I'll take it! I'm not a gear , as long as it works I don't really care how it looks. Ignore my above post regarding that! :P

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Mobius mounted.

Had a load of wide velcro kicking about, so that got fabric glued under the peak of the cap, and the corresponding hooky side stuck to the back of the camera cradle.

Doesn't block my view, and points in the right direction when I'm wandering about.

Just realised that the Maxpedition retractable lanyard I bought on ebay was from Military 1st so hopefully it'll get sorted. Flatmates might've nicked it but need to see what RM say.

The fact its those guys gives me hope though.

Is that the GY-1892 one?

Am very tempted by it.

Yes, the one.

How much was it? I am tempted by so many quirky guns atm.

75 quid apparently. I also decided to cough up 45 quid on a leather holster/quiver/sheath/whatever for it, as one surfaced on the local auction website and something similar on Ebay would set me back three times that.

Also, I decided to give my Enfield bandolier and Broomhandle holster a more worn look. Turned out that the former has been painted, not dyed, and the latter is some kind of odd pleather. Here are the effects: http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/120299472256/so-i-trashed-my-bandolier-and-broomhandle-holster

I'm performing a little experiment on the new ACM Winchester's gas seals. I gassed it up on Saturday, fired 20 BBs, then left it. On Sunday, I dry-fired it once. Yesterday, I dry-fired it once. It still holds gas.

Something tells me that by putting in a stiffer output valve spring, the Chinese made the damn thing weaker, but gas-tight and silent. Fair trade.

Ordered my first GBB, indeed "RIF" since that blaaady VCRA was passed all those years ago :D

It's a KWA Ns2 USP tactical with two mags. I've also got an UTL replica on the way. 

This means that tokyo marui will be announcing thier full size USP and prime will be doing a tactical kit within weeks  :D

Vulcanised are beautiful aircraft! My dad had to kill one when he was in, he was part of a team asked to take one apart for scrapping it.

They are awesome to see in the air. I lived near donny for a little while and got to see the one that got salvaged.

Also the krull thing is cool! And I am seriously thinking im.going to have to treat myself to the Winchester or the double barrelled shotgun soon.

Ther's a countdown on the Bethesda Fallout page, 19 and a half hours.

Here's hoping its Fallout 4. Shame I'll be on my way home from work when the announcement goes live. Might try and get off early to "revise" for my interview on Thursday.

I had the original xcom (or UFO enemy unknown as it was called in the uk). Probably about 22 years ago, when games came in proper boxes with proper manuals. Seriously one of the best games I've ever played, in about 35 years of playing games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

when games came in proper boxes with proper manuals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, them were the days.

Reading the manual on the bus on the way home from town, so when you started the game you had the back story and controls sorted so the first half of the game didn't have to be hand holding tutorials.

Archived