Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I live in a big building full of fellow Officers called a 'Mess'

Inside the Mess is a room labelled 'Games Room' and it currently has a few polo mallets for piggy back polo and a snooker table (mostly for late night female liaisons)

This is frankly unacceptable. As the Entertainments member of the Mess committee i've just bought a refurbished Time Crisis 2 machine to plonk in the corner of the bar.

It arrives tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Riddled with spelling mistakes- Actions unbecoming of an Officer. I've detailed a firing squad to take care of this slovenly behaviour.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inside the Mess is a room labelled 'Games Room' and it currently has a few polo mallets for piggy back polo and a snooker table (mostly for late night female liaisons)

This is frankly unacceptable. As the Entertainments member of the Mess committee i've just bought a refurbished Time Crisis 2 machine to plonk in the corner of the bar.

It arrives tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Riddled with spelling mistakes- Actions unbecoming of an Officer. I've detailed a firing squad to take care of this slovenly behaviour.

Good effort.

This will be a glorious mess!

I dread to think how many £ and coins I have fed into Time Crisis machines over the years.  So much fun though.

How much does a refurb cabinet cost?  I was looking into it a while ago but it seemed excessive.  All the good deals on ebay are never near me.

I dread to think how many £ and € coins I have fed into Time Crisis machines over the years. So much fun though.

How much does a refurb cabinet cost? I was looking into it a while ago but it seemed excessive. All the good deals on ebay are never near me.

The meter says '239764 coins' which by Mario standards is a fortune.

Also this:

post-83692-14352166266128_thumb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Haha! Tempting.

I think I shall have words with her indoors and see if we really need a guest room or whether we can have a couple of arcade machines.

Somehow, I don't think this will fly.

It was originally bought by a group of engineering students as a project. Sat in one of their Mum's garages for a while - we got it for £350. Supposedly they're worth a few hundred more. Fully functioning, set to free play at the moment but has capacity to charge by the £.

Bit of a pig to get up the stairs (it weighs 710kg) but it's there now. Clearly not going to move.

I now have my own set of pub keys. And ALL the responsibility.

Got most of the cash side of management down. Except I forgot to put on the change we received today and on handover the safe was up a fair few bob...

Archived