Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

He did indeed, the rules are:

Ah yes, the same ones they parade around in the film iRobot.

Still they make sense even if a contradiction can happen, like that whole creation of a knowledge loop, a robot knowing that it must be something but can not exist without something to make it everything or something like that :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's reminds me of some of the Iain m banks stuff, mainly his culture novels. Not read any Asher, any good?

Also Alistair Reynolds New book, blue remembered earth is very good indeed, and I've recently finished he second book of the 'leviathan wakes' series, by James s a Corey, which was outstanding.

Previous owner lost the front sight after removing it to use an optic, but I am currently bidding on some real steel sights from the states on ebay that are looking pretty darn cheap.

Everyone loves smashing things. Personally I'd do it one room at a time to extend the smashing over some time.

Haha its taken me a year to sort out the garage. It now looks like a small warehouse, with dexion racking everywhere. But I can now find all the power tools without having to wade through millions of boxes, newspapers and general household ###### that had accumulated in there.

Got the go ahead from the wife to book my cbt test. \o/.

Still no idea what I'll actually get as a bike, though, saw an 'acm' Honda clone that looks quite alright, seems to get reasonable reviews...

It's just a shame that all the 125's are so expensive :(.

Saw a lovely BSA bantam that would've been perfect, but sadly it was 174cc :(

Don't touch the Chinese stuff. I'm having no end of issues with mine, and it got rave reviews.

I've had to replace hoses that perished because they were routed at stupid angles to save an inch of tube. Bearings that weren't hardened so ended up wearing out after 6 months of use. Bulbs that just blew. And now I have a phantom electrical issue that moves from part to part depending on what I'm examining at the time.

Oh, and everything, alloy and steel, is developing a patina of corrosion. And it's less than a year old.

My old Yamaha was 18 years old when I bought it, and ran like a train. Looked just as good as a new bike after the respray too.

Lost my first file on borderlands, started another one last week. Hurriedly playing through it as Roland before the second game's release.

Funny thing, my "source" is sending me a copy of the second one already for $20.

Now, who do I choose to play, and will I ever find someone on the ps3 that wants to not go on a speed run through the game?

Just off the phone.

Got the job.

As of the 24th I will be selling motorcycle insurance.

AND, as a bonus, the company said they may be able to get me put through my direct access for free with one of the dealerships they are partnered up with.

Archived