Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for me it would be a matter of hours to rebuild!

It really wouldn't. It's so simple I worry I'm doing it wrong.

EDIT: Also, leftover Chinese for lunch = incredibly jealous colleagues.

Anyone want to buy a Time Crisis 2 machine?

There's a General visiting. His Chief of Staff, a Colonel, came last week and raised eyebrows. So the powers that be have decided it is not in keeping with the aesthetics of the mess. I put a laced doiley over each pistol to hide it but it wasn't enough.

The hop isn't bedded in properly yet, but I tentatively reckon that once it is I could make accurate 60m shots. 

I'll make sure to bring it next time and let you have a go. 

Nice One Scott and surely thats half the reason for a GBB to take it to bits and fettle with it! 

Just got off the phone with the guys managing "my" debt (where some *Ubar* left me 3.5k in debt) as I saw some refunds from them on my account. I've cleared it! This means a buttload more disposable income again (though I'll likely channel some of it into minor debts of mine).

I can help sate my gear hunger more now though.

Managed to do a bit of weeding for the front garden, not truly enough but made a slight dent in it at least.

Now there is a game that is truly local (less than 30 minute drive), and I suddenly got Red Army Choir music going as I try to remember my kit.

If only it wasn't so hot out....

Managed to do a bit of weeding for the front garden, not truly enough but made a slight dent in it at least.

Now there is a game that is truly local (less than 30 minute drive), and I suddenly got Red Army Choir music going as I try to remember my kit.

If only it wasn't so hot out....

I work outside. Today in my area it finally got HOT around 1030am.

Now it's 100*f, once it gets past 75*f its uncomfortable.

Chilling in the Lake District. It's going to rain tomorrow, yyyyyeeeeeesssssss. Nothing better than a long walk in the rain. Might need a torch, better take three.

I like torches.

And rain.

Edit:- sod it. Also, I releaved pressure in my mouth today. Kind of fortunate as it happened before I left to go to the lakes. Just lucky I guess.

Archived