Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One dog and two children make sure there are plenty of opportunities to stand on something. Lego is, if stood on, more painful in the dark.

Plugs, electrical plugs are excruciating too.

I can navigate my work's cellar without turning the lights on much to other people's concern. They come down and I terrify them as they expect the cellar to be empty as none of the corridor lights are on.

After years of extensive training, study, hard work and dedication I've achieved what I set out to achieve when I entered the IT industry.

There is now an email rule in place, company wide, which scans for any email with "cake" or "pizza" in the subject line. Those emails will reach me first, IT 2 minutes later, and the rest of the office 5 minutes later.

Anyone think of a good reason not to buy this pack of 5 torches?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311401539002?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also, does anyone have a APS UAR they want rid of?

I bought a G36 to do a magwell swap on and then changed my mind.

Finally.

Mike_West or any other electronics expert.

Do you know of any way to make a tracer unit fire more often?

Mine can't keep up with the ROF of my P*.

Thank you.

Anyone think of a good reason not to buy this pack of 5 torches?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311401539002?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also, does anyone have a APS UAR they want rid of?

I bought a G36 to do a magwell swap on and then changed my mind.

Finally.

Mike_West or any other electronics expert.

Do you know of any way to make a tracer unit fire more often?

Mine can't keep up with the ROF of my P*.

Thank you.

Check out the madbull chrono tracer unit or maybe mod a hop version to stay on when you pull the trigger.

Those torches can be had singly for £1:81, have to look a bit though, either way or amazon.

Great lights, but I've had a couple turn up DOA. easy fixes though if you're willing to spend a few minutes pulling them apart :)

Edit, cheaper still!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=361374116492&alt=web

Um can I get some help on speccing a pc so I can enjoy fallout 4 as god intended rather than as a console peasant.

More seriously with the money a console is now.iv been told that 500 quid will get me a rig that is pretty mid spec and can be upgraded rather than having to buy it all again when the tech moves on.

I have a really good monitor and surround sound stereo so want something that can do lan event duty and make me happy at home.

I have a laptop and docking station for serious work so...

The only problem is the case I fell in love with is 250£

The case has to be not offensive to behold cooled enough that my pc doesn't pull double Duty as a toaster oven and capable of having the machine upgraded over time. Eventually I would like to go watercolor because we'll. .. I think it's pretty but that's not a NEED now as I know how expensive it can be.

I am comfortable building my.own just have been out of the loop for so long iv no idea what's good or bad. I was always an AMD girl but brand loyalty in my gaming pc hardware isn't something I'm too bothered about vs performance.

So yeah can you all help?

Archived