Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the new Pulse Rifle has been posted by a certain director. I hope it's a proto type, as there is too much tech on it that isn't modified to look futuristic. Ris rails are very old hat and probably wouldn't be used a hundred years from now (well, over a hundred years from now).

But, it still looks like a pulse rifle. Kudos for that.

I took my phone off the charging pad at 0930hrs this morning.

It has had the bluetooth on and been synchronised with my watch all day.

I haven't done much else though.

It is on 92% battery.

That's 8% in over 9 hours.  At this rate the phone could last 4 days.

I like that.

I took my phone off the charging pad at 0930hrs this morning.

It has had the bluetooth on and been synchronised with my watch all day.

I haven't done much else though.

It is on 92% battery.

That's 8% in over 9 hours. At this rate the phone could last 4 days.

I like that.

My phone usage does not change much during the day.

I like that it charges from dead to full in 45 minutes.

20% to full about 30 minutes.

I appreciate everyone's opinion is relative but I don't see how anyone can watch Breaking Bad and come to the conclusion it's bad.

Perhaps it's just the way my mind works that clicked with Vince Gilligan's (creater and producer) way of doing things that enable me to fully appreciate what went into it.  Just the way everything is clearly so considered.  Every shot perfectly executed.  I reckon you'd like it stunt.  Obviously quite a lot to get through but totally worth it.

I hate 99% of all TV, I don't even have cable.

TV to me is as boring as a horrible book you struggle to get through.

Game shows

House wife shows

News

Crime drama

Stupid "wing" TV shows that try to tell me what our government is doing when they suck as bad as all the ESPN morons.

Sports shows

All of this sucks, only thing I care about is the news and I can get that on my phone.

I do agree a lot TV is utter balls but I don't think it's 99%.  There is so much great stuff out there.

Obviously you have stuff like Archer, Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty, The Last Man On Earth e.t.c.  Drama, Ray Donovan, The Leftovers, iZombie.  Horror stuff like American Horror Story, Penny Dreadful.  Middle ground stuff like Supernatural, Arrow e.t.c.  Not to mention the big hitters like the Wire, Breaking Bad, The Shield, The Sopranos, GoF, BoB, True Detective, Sherlock e.t.c.  All the immense stuff coming from Netflix...

I could probably reel off 100 programs worth watching.

I do agree a lot TV is utter balls but I don't think it's 99%. There is so much great stuff out there.

Obviously you have stuff like Archer, Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty, The Last Man On Earth e.t.c. Drama, Ray Donovan, The Leftovers, iZombie. Horror stuff like American Horror Story, Penny Dreadful. Middle ground stuff like Supernatural, Arrow e.t.c. Not to mention the big hitters like the Wire, Breaking Bad, The Shield, The Sopranos, GoF, BoB, True Detective, Sherlock e.t.c. All the immense stuff coming from Netflix...

I could probably reel off 100 programs worth watching.

Of that list I watch archer and bobs burgers.

I don't pay for my "TV" viewing and I steel my Internet.

Stream TV

I'm sick of family guy/American dad or anything that is on cartoon network.

I generally just watch stuff on youtube. I don't have hours to watch "TV", so what little I find interesting I can watch for months.

I wait a year to watch naruto (subbed) to take up some of my winter vacation.

I liked Vikings and the americns first season but the second drove me to boredom.

Only show I'm looking forward to is the Evil dead.

Have managed to spend every night out for the past two weeks out doing something. This is my first night in and I feel bored.

Also my Nan passed away, yes this is in the right thread as she was a horrible person and it will take a long time to explain why, plus implicate a few people so yeah, just accept that I am happy she is gone :P.

Also Rocky Horror screening this week, oh and no manager at work, got some parts to build some custom toys (not all for airsoft ;)), chatting up and getting dates with a few people and finally got a 'fun party' next weekend.

'FireKnife'

Archived