Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Maritime helmet turned up today and just ordered the contour mount, set of Devgru cut velcro and an element green/IR Manta strobe for it.

Eventually I'll probably swap the rails and harness for the real deal for reliability and additional comfort. Also need to sort a mount for my AABB PVS14.

I decided I need a change.. I've always used ARs so have decided to sell my AR gear and convert my AR P* to an MP5 SD6 P* as something different.. Im excited about all the new shiney stuffs but a little nervous and conflicted about the change! 

Maybe I'll just have to buy a new fusion engine..

Wouldn't work with a fusion engine unfortunately as its a proprietary gearbox AFAIK? Im not sure even one of the Cylinder replacements such as a P* Jack or a Wolverine SMP would work either

Still it's a cracking gun stock seems pointless to ruin one of what I think ranks in the top 3 AEGs on the market currently..

Wolverine is already a HPA system brand?? Or is this an ASG product? I'll have a Google. Still not sure I'd want to, it performs so well stock I don't see the benefits of converting it!

EDIT: just googled it. It is indeed made by Wolverine and is an Inferno SMP.. Quite a good system no doubt! Personally im a P* man though. Though I still don't think it would benefit too much, the Evo is already a reliable, consistent product with crazy short trigger response.. Those three things are pretty much the only reason I went for a Fusion Engine in the first place..

I found three different replacements for JD Tennessee Honey in my hip flask. Paddy's Bee Sting, Paddy's Devil's Apple and Oakheart Smoked Cinnamon. I started with the last and earmarked the other two for next week.

But, I poured myself a shot of Oakheart yesterday and found out I can drink it straight or on the rocks. And it's sold in fifths, as opposed to Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum that, these days, comes only in half-liter bottles.

*words* And it's sold in fifths, as opposed to Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum that, these days, comes only in half-liter bottles.

*fruitcage* stupid Imperial measurements.

A fifth is a fifth of a gallon.

A quart is a quarter of a gallon which is 8 pints.

So, a pint is 16 fluid ounces (in America, 20 fl oz everywhere else for some stupid reason).

So a gallon is 128 fluid ounces.

That makes a fifth 25? (25.6) fl oz.

So a quart is 32 fl oz.

That means the difference is 6? (6.4) fl oz.

A whole new measurement for that much? pointless, also, it is almost exactly 750ml anyway.

Don't get me started on tons - they are stupid.

A hundredweight is 8 stone, 112 avoirdupois pounds (except in America where is is 100 pounds).

A ton is 20 hundredweight so in the UK it is 2240lb - almost exactly a tonne.

In America it is 2000lb.

Everywhere else in the world they use the tonne.  So you have a short ton (US) a long ton (UK) and a tonne (metric).

Stupid.

Archived