Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

Yeah, that's way too much. I found the Prwgue range to be a silly amount for about 10 rounds through 5 guns. Would spend more time safety briefing!

Place in using is called Berlin Shooting Events. €90 each for 2 people, 100 9mm, 50 45.acp, 14 PPK and you can add the Deagle on top.

They can do extra ammo too. I'll probably end up buying another 50 of 9mm for €20

• Like 1
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shmook

• scorch

• amateurstuntman

• FireKnife

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really simple people.   Scorch is right, the My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch! thread (although a great place to get out the stresses of the day) is very negative, let us celebrate the things that hav

Stepped out into the garden 15 minutes ago; Found out nature had used a bucket, some H20 and some cold to produce me an awesome plinking target;    

Current girlfriend is just about perfect. Super intelligent, is a doctor (so helpful, if the Russians invade and we need to start a guerilla war), absolutely filthy in the bedroom and when she's upset

Posted Images

Ordered myself the appropriate clan tartan tie and pocket square (Clan Scott, Sept Laidler if anyone cares) for my buddies wedding at the end of the month. Not flush enough for a kilt yet.

Now I've got to source some footwear and a shirt to go with my tie.

Just listening to the radio.  Advert about not doing drugs and driving.  Next advert with about a millisecond in between starts with 'Go on, I dare you'  Some car dealer advert.  Made even funnier as Matt Berry voiced it. I think that might have been engineered heh.

• Like 1

Reminds me of when I moved, 6 years ago.

Wife: "How can I help?"

Me: "Sit there and don't move unless you are making me a cup of tea."

Wife: <resentful argument noises>

Me: "I have moved house at lease 31 times and you have moved once, I know what I am doing and I want to be able to find my *suitcase* in the new house."

Wife: <argument intensifies>

• Like 4

They really don't.

Even when it's not their stuff.

When my gf started coming round my old flat she unpacked the boxes of stuff that I was content leaving in the boxes.

Apparently boxes stacked against a wall is not legitimate storage.

• Like 3

Got Wood, did you say 'Mr Anderson' before firing it?

Speaking of moving, I'll be moving in a few weeks. Just sorted the garage out (wife took the rubbish the tip, lots of trips. Whilst I sorted out what we are keeping/chucking), all went well. Except when I released I had a *suitcase* load of very old airsoft boxes and (which brought a tear to my eye) one smashed into mush and pieces Tokyo Marui P90. Happened ages ago (involving a circular saw and gravity) but it still hurts.

Edited by Habakure

Got Wood, did you say 'Mr Anderson' before firing it?

Speaking of moving, I'll be moving in a few weeks. Just sorted the garage out (wife took the rubbish the tip, lots of trips. Whilst I sorted out what we are keeping/chucking), all went well. Except when I released I had a *suitcase* load of very old airsoft boxes and (which brought a tear to my eye) one smashed into mush and pieces Tokyo Marui P90. Happened ages ago (involving a circular saw and gravity) but it still hurts.

Dam I'm sorry for your loss mate was any of it salvageable?

• Like 1