Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're goddamn right.

Edit: people posted whilst I was typing.

Rude.

Boaty McBoatface for the win.

Boondock saints is required watching for any airsofter. Watch it now.

I don't care if you've not got it on DVD.

I don't know if it's on netflix. Try amazon Prime or something.

Or a library, maybe they'll have it.

I'll wait.

BDS2 was weaker, to me, but still a good film. Boondock Saints, in my opinion, is willem dafoes greatest acting of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

They really should have just named it after the Pythons. They taught the world about Polar research. It's a damn disgrace is what it is.

McRettin Great. We're losing the lion. Rewrite. Lose the lion everyone. That's fantastic. Scott What's this about our losing the lion? Schlick Well, Kirk, we thought perhaps we might lose the fight with the lion a little bit, Kirk, angel. Scott (loudly) Why? Schlick Well, Kirkie, doll, there are no lions in the Antarctic, baby. Scott (shouts) I get to fight the lion. Schlick It'd be silly. Scott Listen, I gotta fight the lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already. Schlick But why couldn't you fight a penguin? McRettin Great! (falls over) Scott Fight a rotten penguin? Schlick It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion. Scott The lion is in the contract.

Dug out my gamecube and copy of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door.  A bloody shame they haven't brought it to the virtual console collection for all those who missed out on such a gem.  A curse on whoever at Intelligent Systems and Nintendo has forced memory wipes on all the staff since then, as they haven't made a proper Paper Mario again (don't get me started on the latest offering shown in the Nintendo Direct).

I'm just happy I get to try to press buttons during turn combat without going through 5 hour cutscenes and quick time event bosses, and paying extra to "finish the story,"  :D

Archived