Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I'm nearly there, new GPU and I'll be ready for 2160p at 100fps.

I can do 5760x1080 at 30-60fps if the game works well in CrossfireX

1080p in 60+, again, CrossfireX dependant.

Nice to be able to do it with a single GPU though, the driver issues are horrendous.

Apparently DirectX 12 will support SLI with mixed GPUs from different manufacturers, that might clear up the driverpocalypse, eh?

4k 120hz OLED monitors with vsync will be available soon at $5000.

Within a year I think there will be serious competition bringing the price down.

I'll be watching for them

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the wedding of two of my dear friends today. I've been invited to the meal and reception at a local pub with decent sound equipment. The normal parties of these folks are known to be pretty awesome so I'm sure the wedding will be amazing.

So everyone's been miserable the last couple of days? :P

Wedding was freaking insane. Drank a lot, plenty of Scotch (found a Scotch buddy too), old rosie, prosecco, baby guinness and pretty much anything people were offering up.

Loved the speeches and seeing everyone so happy. Even had a dance (I'm terrible at dancing) and mosh pit near the end. Only way it could've improved is if I'd invited a dear friend as a plus one but given I was told it was for partners I'd feel a bit rude and/or it'd kick the rumour mill off as I still work with a load of the guys there and her.

Also ordered a Conderp roll up cleaning mat/tool pouch (this is a solid idea, seriously),from Military1st's ebay store and a bunch of bits from Milspec yesterday and they all turned up today.

AUG magazine adapter is coming along.

Doesn't feed yet, still some issues with the fit into the AUG magwell so pictures are just for illustration.

48dd24cf38d88fc2da6e087e1a3e70d5.jpg

7a9d4ae8f46061cdf44fceae22ce8773.jpg

b95cc6fc94c1e0b75f836830040dc030.jpg

The short mag is still my favourite, as the others just stick out too far.

Of course, actual field trials will be needed...

I get it for practicality reasons but that poor Aug. Like pumping a perfectly good looking woman's lips with collagen. Somewhat of a detraction heh.

I'm just doing it because I can, really.

I've got like two dozen AUG mags, I don't need to use M4 mags.

I've decided that size is the size for me. So now I'm working on having 3 different compact models, and one sub compact (G26)

This one will be a G25, with US markings. And another I want to make into a G38. But the slide is wider than the frame on the 38, so it would be very accurate...

Archived