Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Clearly the best bond, you are quite mad sir.

Yes because he starred in one decent enough film and one that almost ended the franchise. :P

He is not the worst, in order of best to worst it is: Connery, Craig, Dalton, Brosnan, Moore, Lazenby, Sellers, Niven. ;)

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but then he did have a bit of a wooden rather than cold persona. Something that is not great for Bond. Plus License to Kill, as bad as it was Dalton just didn't do that well in it either.

Still nothing beats Moore and Lazenby as bad Bonds, the only difference is that Moore stayed on and actually has one or two good films (but also has two of the worst, Moonraker and Man with the Golden Gun).

As for Holness, I should have put acted in film as, as Bob only played him in a radio broadcast.

'FireKnife'

Nope, you can't change my mind.

Dalton played a cold, hard bond and the fact the franchise nearly got cancelled was down to people being bored of the tired format.

The guy is a brutal murdering alcoholic, he's not supposed to be likable.

Plus Pam Bouvier (Carey Lowell) is clearly and by a long margin the best bond girl.

I am not trying to change your mind :P

But I still just don't think Dalton played it casually enough, something about his Bond always felt like the guy was going to go off on a rage any second, still he beats camp Moore and 'wait was that an expression on my face' Lazenby.

As for the near cancellation I thought it was they tried something new (License to Kill) it failed miserably and then you had fire and other things happen at the studios, along with Dalton going so had to sort out a new actor then they just pulled it through. Though it did lead to Goldeneye which is still one of the best Bond films around and the only one from the Brosnan era that I really enjoy watching again and again.

True he is meant to be, he is meant to be cold, but not wooden and with no skill. That is how some of the actors come across.

As far as bond girls go, to be honest they all just feel boring and the same, either the girl that needs saving or the butt kicker that no-one wants. The book ones had a bit more of a story, only just but in 2hrs of film the last thing you want to worry about is the disposeable girls story.

'FireKnife'

Reckon the next Bond girl should be a ladyboy and then bond would have a reason for his drinking !!

Good excuse to go on a revenge killing spree as well, after a scrubbing himself clean , I have been abused type shower scene ,, ( aka jim Cary )

Wait, what?

And who is Jim Cary? I am confused :D

'FireKnife'

Really, well fair enough :P

I would prefer a little bit of Vesper Lynd but you have your fun get strangled to death by her thighs ;).

'FireKnife'

She's got that "I'm going to kill you and *fruitcage* you, but I haven't decided what order" look about her.

Me gusta very much.

She's got that "I'm going to kill you and *fruitcage* you, but I haven't decided what order" look about her.

Me gusta very much.

In which order as one way round it might be the best before the end, the other is just well so wrong. :P

But now we know what women you go for :D

I like a bit of class that isn't afraid to try something outside the norm ;)

'FireKnife'

And I still have 140 quid in my pocket until the end of the month. Should keep me well fed, since all the bills for this month are paid, and I got all the gear for the next two photoshoots AND my Super Secret Secret Project (and that's quite a list, mostly Noodle Implements, but still).

• Fifty feet of rope
  • A HFC revolver
  • Three feet of PVC pipe, dia. 1"
  • four PVC pipe joints, dia. 7/8"
  • A formal jacket
  • Maroon beret
  • Leather gloves
  • A domino mask
  • A roll of red 1" wide duct tape
  • Dress trousers
  • Black slacks
  • Red scarf
  • Four wooden dummy grenades
  • A tommygun
  • A RPD foregrip
  • A black headwrap

And that doesn't even include stuff that remained from the preparations to my previous photoshoots, like four cans of spraypaint in different colours, eight sheets of plasticard, a pair of cotton cosmetic gloves, four feet of PVC pipe in two different diameters, a pair of socks and a dremel...

And no, the Super Secret Secret Project is not related to Fifty Shades Of Grey in any fricking way.

Every time someone buys of cgun the longer they will be here to mess up our pastime!! Would rather not skirmish than. Buy of them !!!!

Well, what if I told you that they haven't sued the importers of ACM stuff here yet? And I think I know why: because any judge here would laugh them out of the court and told them not to bother his *albatross* anymore, as he is already way too busy screwing around and waiting for the retirement. Plus, our legal system is so bizarre that Cybergun would spend stupid amounts of money only to have the case thrown out of the court anyway... eight years later. By that time, court appointed "experts" would be unable to see copyright infringement in any of the ACM guns, customs officers would slap a "check passed" stamp on boxes from HK without even opening them and myriads of ACM importers would pop up every time one of them tanked.

• Fifty feet of rope
  • A HFC revolver
  • Three feet of PVC pipe, dia. 1"
  • four PVC pipe joints, dia. 7/8"
  • A formal jacket
  • Maroon beret
  • Leather gloves
  • A domino mask
  • A roll of red 1" wide duct tape
  • Dress trousers
  • Black slacks
  • Red scarf
  • Four wooden dummy grenades
  • A tommygun
  • A RPD foregrip
  • A black headwrap

= a good night in with me and a few women ;)

Filthy, vicious ones in military uniforms? Yes.

Someone has to, though I know what I like, filthy minded always helps (too bad the present one isn't, but is that a good enough reason to get rid of her, seeing what my choices are like in Aberdeen). ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived