Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finnish brewery had a beer that everyone else was telling them was gluten-free, took them two or three years to believe and verify themselves, now it's certified gluten-free and sells like TM's at 99% discount wherever they ship it to. :D

http://www.goodlifeimports.us/news/

Claim seems to be they were first gluten-free craft beer in the world.

What chain is it?

There's clearly a market for glutens free beer, manufacturers are producing it. You should carry at least one.

Suggest it to your management - do you not have one of those company suggestion schemes? You might even get a bonus if they go ahead with it.

Gluten free food stuffs should only be available to people who can explain what gluten is and why they can't consume it.

I am totally fed up of people jumping on the bandwagon and causing me a load of hassle at dinner parties when they aren't allergic.

Morons.

Cobi (think Lego) hawker hurricane mkI. Very enjoyable build.

Also, having the house to myself for the weekend has been productive. I say productive I really mean I've done bugger all, except catch up on warhammer rules, watch a documentary, eat pizza, look at all my guns and admire my new warhammer 40k collection. For the EMPORER!!!

Whenever I get the house to myself, I'm the same.

I think "ooh, I'll get so much done. Jobs, cleaning etc."

I order loads of takeaway and watch action films for 2 days.

Wife comes back, I get a *badger*ing.

I still win.

Just had a phone interview and confirmed in person interview at a certain computer retailer. All being well I'll be out of the motor trade by December, and in a job that will tide me over until driving instruction training finishes sometime around February or march next year.

Everything's coming up Tink. Finally.

What chain is it?

There's clearly a market for glutens free beer, manufacturers are producing it. You should carry at least one.

Suggest it to your management - do you not have one of those company suggestion schemes? You might even get a bonus if they go ahead with it.

We stock some gluten free beers, they're just either not draught or in the meal deals.

Archived