Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Or the stereotypical 'lol blokey lad banter' stuff on the last two pages?

You see, as alien a concept as this might be to some of us in the XY brigade, it is actually entirely possible to be friends with someone and not want to *fruitcage* them.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or the stereotypical 'lol blokey lad banter' stuff on the last two pages?

You see, as alien a concept as this might be to some of us in the XY brigade, it is actually entirely possible to be friends with someone and not want to *fruitcage* them.

Totally true, but couldn't say that at the time coz alpha male bants, innit?

Getting to laugh at idiots at work putting 2 and 2 togeather and getting 5. Apparently if I'm friends with a woman I must be *fruitcage* her

Reminds me of the time I was friends with, sleeping with and in a serious relationship with the same person at the same time.

And if you're bisexual/pansexual I guess you can't have friends?

Except for a small few (due to them being in a relationship or lesbian) most girl friends, I've known, I have either at least kissed and or had sex with. Though to be fair, most of my female friends came about because I wasn't a *rickroll* after sex. Which might explain why I only know three women now who I can call 'friends' the others kind of lost interest (due to me being in a relationship and then married).

Rant:- British gas thought it was okay to take the remaining balance from our account (£697) but still take out the direct debit as well (£202, putting us incredit). Thing is, we pay more at some points of the year, to cover when we use more gas later in the financial calendar (been like that for years). Got it sorted tonight and the money (£697) will be back in the account tomorrow (confirmed by Halifax). But, I have to be very honest, once I explained to their complaints department (British gas), they sorted it straight away.

Having a fantastic day today.

First thing this morning, get a completion date for my house, before the middle of November, and exchange before the end of today.

Get the sofa from the sellers I want at a bargain price.

Get my WE MP5K in the post with 4 mags.

Hatch a growlithe and evolve a Gengar (#2 favourite Pokemon) (yes I'm still playing it).

What a day!

no idea, haven't turned the FPS counter on (don't know how)

Edit: worked out how to turn the fps counter on, will do that later.

Also just made an appointment to view a house. First viewing we'll have ever done, 4 bed semi (fnar) with garage and garden (huzzah!) in a smallish village and in our nominal budget.

Excited!

Good luck.

Post the build here, please.

Please!

Edit, do you need the trailer? Just get a 6x6!

I'd want a 6x6 anyway and will get one if the budget allows but it makes more sense to build a camper trailer.

You can take it with you if you upgrade to a newer Pinz.

You don't suffer the dynamic restrictions of the extra weight when off-roading.

A pick up is more practical day-to-day and you only need the trailer a couple of weeks a year.

If you go camping you can set the trailer up and then decouple the Pinz and go for an adventure.

Plus, I am interested in examining the possibility of a trailer with driven wheels...

Also just made an appointment to view a house. First viewing we'll have ever done, 4 bed semi (fnar) with garage and garden (huzzah!) in a smallish village and in our nominal budget.

Excited!

Good luck with the house hunting. I'm in the final stages of buying a house and its a long drawn out stress filled process (we started looking in June)

I'd want a 6x6 anyway and will get one if the budget allows but it makes more sense to build a camper trailer.

You can take it with you if you upgrade to a newer Pinz.

You don't suffer the dynamic restrictions of the extra weight when off-roading.

A pick up is more practical day-to-day and you only need the trailer a couple of weeks a year.

If you go camping you can set the trailer up and then decouple the Pinz and go for an adventure.

Plus, I am interested in examining the possibility of a trailer with driven wheels...

driven wheels, you say? how about an independently-powered trailer for ease of positioning...?

Tink, also good luck, sounds like a decent house :)

Archived