Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not anything special, the RAM. Can't remember the specs but it'll be a good 4 years old, if not more. I'm away this weekend but I'll have a play around with wattman when I get back - I can turn some of the things off like motion blur and depth of field stuff as they made me feel a bit Ill...

Tink (and everyone) if it happens then anyone is welcome to help in any way they can.

Not only that but when it is finished then I have no problem letting people use it for their own holidays (insurance, availability and some kind of agreement on damage permitting).

The self-powered free standing trailer is a nice idea but I will be doing my trailer with a single axle at the base of a deep V shaped hull in order to maintain the approach, breakover and departure angles of the prime mover.

I will either employ a drive shaft from the Pinz to help the trailer along or get an electric motor suitable for self-build electric cars and bolt that directly to the front of the diff.

The only time you really need a driven trailer you will be going so slowly that a lack of selectable gears shouldn't be an issue.

Other features will include:

Pull-out kitchen in a drawer under an awning with a roof tent folding at 90 degrees to it to make a large covered area.

The most important thing in terms of Mrs Stunt coming camping is the provision of home-like toilet facilities.

Some kind of flushing, porcelain toilet is a must.  I believe the best quality chemical toilets meet this standard.

The rest of the space will be for water storage, folding furniture, cooking gas and possibly a generator.

Not luxurious but not spartan.

Me and my bro are working on his campervan at the moment, he has put down some wooden flooring (for that sauna style), we are scrapping the sink (washing up can be done outside), getting rid of two of the four hobs and with that free space putting in a wood burner. I will try and get some pics if anybody is interested.

When I was in Morocco I met an Australian couple who had a Unimog camper which was a BEAST, I was very jealous. 

All the things turned up!

Yesterday I added some Celox, shears and chest seals to my trauma kit.

Today my Limited Edition copy of Black Library's Leman Russ, my Kryptonite lock and a copy of Camra's What's Brewing? came in.

Love Amazon Prime.

Archived