Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO cause London is too expensive to actually do stuff like start a family etc... there is a massive market for kinda immature stuff... like petting cats. 

People that say that London is a shithole don't know they are talking about... it is the complete opposite. 

edit: I say immature, I do still play with toy guns, play xbox etc etc.. but you know what I mean. 

I might get the kettle on and charge people to come round and stroke this little *bramston pickle*.

Bloody thing has decided that 6am is food time as that's when I get up for work. So when I'm off work, 6am is when I get batted in the face.

Who else thinks we should just take the US back?

We'll give them 10 MPs per state, plus one extra for any *really* big city like New York, LA, Washington DC, etc. That'll take care of that whole "no taxation without representation" beef they had back in the 18th Century (it's what we should have done at the time).

It's a perfect solution, it'll solve our post Brexit problem *and* their inability to have a rational election like civilised people all at once.

Who else thinks we should just take the US back?

We'll give them 10 MPs per state, plus one extra for any *really* big city like New York, LA, Washington DC, etc. That'll take care of that whole "no taxation without representation" beef they had back in the 18th Century (it's what we should have done at the time).

It's a perfect solution, it'll solve our post Brexit problem *and* their inability to have a rational election like civilised people all at once.

I'm unsure as to how "we" will build a wall between the US and the UK, and make you guys pay for it.

But, darn it, we will find a way.

:huh:

Archived