Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shmook

• scorch

• amateurstuntman

• FireKnife

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really simple people.   Scorch is right, the My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch! thread (although a great place to get out the stresses of the day) is very negative, let us celebrate the things that hav

Stepped out into the garden 15 minutes ago; Found out nature had used a bucket, some H20 and some cold to produce me an awesome plinking target;    

My wife and I found out she is pregnant with our first child last weekend. Obviously we are absolutely over the moon and weirdly I'm not panicking. She doesn't want to tell anyone yet until we are a l

Posted Images

Most other mods mod from the shadows. I however am the harbinger of the banhammer and the suspendo-ray.

Seriously though, Cazboab and Rob15 do a lot in the background, as well as some of the old guard. Marlowe is an admin but he's not around much anymore, I wonder if I should ask for admin rights....????

No, no you can't.

(you could PM it to me though ;)

Also Tink's Airsoft doesn't have the same ring to it.

Also Arnie is a wonderful gent and that'd be enough to leave it well alone, nevermind the fact he could kill me in myriad ways and get away with it.

Actually, I bet just his beard could do that...

• Like 1

Most other mods mod from the shadows. I however am the harbinger of the banhammer and the suspendo-ray.

Seriously though, Cazboab and Rob15 do a lot in the background, as well as some of the old guard. Marlowe is an admin but he's not around much anymore, I wonder if I should ask for admin rights....????

post-37-0-37819300-1479287316_thumb.jpg

• Like 1