Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Puppies are the best.

Puppies I don't have to worry about time or financial commitments for are even better as much as I'd love a dog it wouldn't be right for it.

And apparently more good news, my mother is engaged. No wedding date yet but I do love a wedding, brilliant parties hehe

*snorts*

Mike do you want a cheap linen shirt and a pair of wool hose? (some old kit of the boys from drinking and hitting people with swords club)

He should have some medieval leather boots as well but they'd need resoling to be usable for you.

Let me know and Il dig them out could sell them relatively cheaply

PM'd.

It's good considering that last week someone called dibs on two canvas LARP shirts I wanted.

My first delivery helper shift went okay earlier.  Not sure if one can call 2 hours a shift, but apparently that's the limit despite my driver clearly in need of someone to help for far longer than that.

I suppose if I get enough days I'll have the RPK and games paid off in 2-3 weeks.

A fifth of Jagermeister is on sale at the local deli, for ten quid (which is cheap, normally a 0.5 costs that much).

Mytholon has a sale on LARP shirts and hoods (they're taking the with the "discount" on robes, though), and I found a local shop that has cheap LARP trousers in stock.

Also, I got gingerbread spice ice cream.

Ordered a new Lowepro bag for my camera gear (Pro Runner 450AW II if anyone cares), got loads of places I want to visit and photograph and this is a good carry on size. Next stage is sort out some more lenses as I've only got a budget 17-85mm. 30D is still holding up as a pretty decent body though I would love a 5D of some description.

That Christmas present came in from the States pretty fast which is nice.

And sorted an AAC suppressor for my GBB MP7.

Tallow in the new £5 notes. That's some professional level trolling the vegan lot lol.

Out of curiosity how do vegans feel about manure fertiliser? Because without the farming of animals we wouldn't have access to so much manure. Could use human faeces I suppose but it's still an animal product.

Out of curiosity how do vegans feel about manure fertiliser? Because without the farming of animals we wouldn't have access to so much manure. Could use human faeces I suppose but it's still an animal product.

Can't use any *suitcase* from meat eating animals (including humans) even if they haven't eaten meat recently.

The bacteria is no bueno.

When I was younger my grandad set out to go and make some explosives.

We ended up at Waitrose, looking for salt petre. Couldn't see it on the shelves so he asked a member of staff, who told my grandad that they couldn't sell it as you could use it for explosives "that's exactly what we want it for!!" he said haha. Ended up gutting loads of cartridges and stuffing inside pipes but no luck. This post probably incriminates me lol 

We've all tried to make explosives at some point or another, surely?

Hands up who had a copy of the jolly Rodger cook book on a floppy disc...

Edit, I would suggest not googling that now, you will get flagged. Trust me on that ;)

Archived