Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a scar on my finger from my early days messing with boom.  It managed to defeat the safety screening I put up.  Crazy what you can do with a *suitcase* load of party poppers.

When a housemate went on holiday for a few days we rigged his entire room with party poppers. In wardrobes, drawers, compartments under the bed, top of the curtains, en-suite cabinet - Some in areas he never normally uses so we get the odd pop now and then :D

We've all tried to make explosives at some point or another, surely?

Hands up who had a copy of the jolly Rodger cook book on a floppy disc...

Edit, I would suggest not googling that now, you will get flagged. Trust me on that ;)

I'm sure I've still got a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook sat in the bottom of a cupboard somewhere

Finally exchanged contracts on the new house today and we'll be moving in just over a week, despite the best efforts of *fruitcage*wits at work trying to not allow me time off. One call to management and the wannabe little hitler was put in his place

My grandfather almost blew his father up, heard this at my grandfather's funeral.

He was stashing petrol in his father's garden, one day my great grandfather was walking through his rose garden and threw a cigarette away and supposedly the entire stash went up.

He never grew roses again.

Finally got internet sorted in the new house. :)

Got the most important things moved, just got to move the big kitchen appliances at the weekend, and the stuff from the spare room. Then just the shed to empty into the new garage and that's pretty much done.

Awesome.

Whelp, made it through the first week of work, and my body hasn't completely abandoned me yet.  If fortune favors me I'll be back to my first route.  Finished Titanfall 2 campaign last night and was generally satisfied by it.  My airsoft goodies come monday, and hopefully I can get to "inspect" them before letting them get wrapped up for the 7th.

I ate a large amount of battered jalapeños last night. Farted this morning with what felt like the intensity of an oxy-acetylene torch.

Girlfriend was not happy as the heat was accompanied by a stench unlike anything which should ever come from a mortal man.

I'm sure I've still got a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook sat in the bottom of a cupboard somewhere

Wasn't the Anarchist Cookbook more of a prankster/scam artist guide, involving stuff like phone phreaking, identity theft, a couple of scams and nasty pranks like laxatives, nuts behind the hubcap and liquid soap in a fountain?

Yes but also basic explosives, incendiaries and such.  Petrol bombs that do not need to be thrown lit, home made CS etc...

It contained pre-internet phone hacking techniques such as the gem used in "hackers".  It was rather US centric with many of the instructions not applicable to the UK or Europe.

It frequently referred to using cannon fuse like it was simple to obtain.  It is not.

Not so many "pranks".

Archived