Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Ford Ka, 54 plate, all standard, needs a bit of a clean as the previous owner used it to cart the dog around but nothing a hoover and a bit of Febreeze along with an airing out wonf fix.

Tax and MOT up to August next year, has one or two issues that may need looking at, nothing that can't be sorted at home in a few minutes though.

All for £950, not bad considering my POS Fiat Seciento was the same price and had a weaker engine, the central locking only worked on the passenger side, the battery was knackered and it was older and it showed.

Still I don't care beyond that, it gives me a car, something to get to work, women and weaponary :P.

'FireKnife'

I don't think a Ka has quite the sex appeal you think you it does. :P

Who needs a car with sex appeal when all you have to do is step out, whip on the shades and all the women fall at your feet.

Possibly due to the odour but that is another matter ;).

'FireKnife'

Well someone tried to steal mine, will now just chuck it up on Gumtree, must be someone that can harvest bits from it for cheap, seeing as it still runs and aside from a new back left window, new steering column parts and possibly new tyres it is fine.

Got me from Bristol to Aberdeen, to Edinburgh from Aberdeen and to Newcastle from Aberdeen twice along with about 60-70 journeys to and from work when I lived about 30 miles away. So it is hardly a bad car in that respect, just worth very little.

'FireKnife'

Bit limited up here in Retardville (new name, Aberdeen doesn't sound *suitcase* enough).

But then it is a basic car that will do what I need and considering its age it hasn't seen that much use. For a 8 year old car it has only clocked 55k, roughly 6.9k a year which isn't bad for a person that lives out in sticks.

'FireKnife'

To be honest I someone is going to try and nick a Seicento then any half decent car is going to be a target to the theiving scum. Can you not leave the old car inviting someone to try again but leave a present for them like a bag filled with dog *suitcase* and a couple of MK9 thunder flashes?

Anyway, the thing that's made me happy today is my All Terrain Tigerstripe BDUs arriving today. I ordered them Friday with the cheapest postage so I wasn't expecting them till Wednesday

I get home from my awesome weekend of win with a biker chick to find my xdm had arrived from Mr Pie. This thing is several shades of win.

Also, I just did a service on my bike and promptly cracked open a beer. Man points for me.

I get home from my awesome weekend of win with a biker chick to find my xdm had arrived from Mr Pie. This thing is several shades of win.

Also, I just did a service on my bike and promptly cracked open a beer. Man points for me.

Is it 50 Shades of Win?

Oh *suitcase* no, I broke my own rule and acknowledged that Generic Teen Romance with Poor Supernatural Elements or anything related to it exists, quick back to my land of decent books and non-religious bull-*suitcase* being shoved down throats by women that have the intelligence of a tinned salmon.

My win, new power lead makes netbook live again, me happy as now can watch filth and other stuff all night long.

'FireKnife'

Stuffed an A+ bucking in my XDM and polished the inner barrel, my god the amount of ###### that was removed was astonishing! The increase in performance is noticeable as well so I'm quite happy with that!

Only a few days left until the mall, in which I will have only gas guns so the win will be epic! :P

I think you'll at least be satisfied. :P It shoots straight and was still locking back after the magazine had been emptied of gas twice! Sure, the slide started getting sluggish but it still shot!

Pfft, I think I should become a character called the Airsoft Snob and just pick out all the points about guns that I don't like :P.

And I am never satisfied, just ask the missus. Need dirtier women and more of them in my life, wonder what happened to the last one I was with over summer?

'FireKnife'

I was kind of a snob over G&G back in the day, I told people to avoid them because they were rubbish. G&G are now one of my recommended manufacturers! Since G&G proved that they can improve their guns and after I had such great service from them that completely changed my mind. Same with WE, my first WE 1911 was quite poo, I did get it working but it took more effort than it was worth. The XDM, again, needed work, but nothing close to what the 1911 needed. I would now recommend the later WE pistols and GBBR's to people because they are now decent skirmish guns.

About being never satisfied, have you tried bacon? It's a magical creation which satisfies anything. :P

I recall when they first arrived, shocking guns where the G&G ones. Same goes for the early WE guns, but the new ones just don't like me, no-one else but me :P.

Yep I have, I even had a [section removed so as not to cause offence to the Jewish, those of an easily offended nature and humanity in itself] experience.

Wait, on Saturday and Sunday, no sex filter. ;)

'FireKnife'

So my super secret secret photoshoot project is taking place on Sunday. Even that one photographer caught flu, some special equipment has to be put together, I have to raid a secondhand shop for disposable clothing and I'm not sure if we'll be able to borrow a ladder even that the place we're shooting at is in the middle of a large-scale renovation done by very lazy people, I believe it's going to work.

Archived