Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got someone to take a hit by firing a stuffed hedgehog at them from my M203.

"Hit!... By a... Flying hedgehog!?"

Best kill ever. Wish someone had recorded it.

Since we're talking about good old times - I still remember when you told this one originally. Also, didn't someone use a moscart to launch a womble?

The oddly good thing today is that the underground station next to my home is still being built and they're well into building the external walls five months from the start (that after winter and sorting out the cables, ducts and pipes). Mostly because all of a sudden, someone's kicking up *suitcase* over how some plots of land were illegally taken over for construction purposes, but the voivode realized that people are gonna lynch him if he tries to stop the construction. Particularly considering that they were already when he was faffing over the initial paperwork for almost half a year while the extension on the east side already broke ground.

I have launched a chocolate chip cake bar out of a tag shell.

Got told off as it wasn't gluten free.

You MONSTER

Speaking of which, can these tag shells be used in the old moscart launchers, or do they only work in special tag launchers?

No, they only work in special TAG launchers as they have a pseudo rifling thing on the shells.

The tag rounds fit into the rifling in the shell.

The shells will fit into any launcher, but shorter barrels work better as they interfere less with the flight of the round.

I use an m320 as it's pretty much perfect for them, whereas my GL-06 barrel is too long and they tumble when fired out of them.

The tag rounds fit into the rifling in the shell.

The shells will fit into any launcher, but shorter barrels work better as they interfere less with the flight of the round.

I use an m320 as it's pretty much perfect for them, whereas my GL-06 barrel is too long and they tumble when fired out of them.

My mistake, I was going off pictures of the rounds outside the shells.

Okay, now I'm confused again.

I think I need to physically see and examine one of these tag shells. In the event I actually stop chairsofting, I might have a chance.

If you want me to sort some pics out for you I will do later.

No, banning people doesn't break the forum. Deleting them does, though. (hands up who remembers those dark days?)

No, no I do not.

Nope.

Never think about it.  I sleep well every night.  Never wake up sweating and screaming either.

Nope.

Not me.

Couldn't hurt, thanks.

Basically any moscart LAUNCHER long enough to chamber the shell can fire a tag round.

The SHELL is what is special, so for example you cant just buy a box of the Reaper air burst shells and whack then in an S thunder long shell and expect them to work.

The tag launcher kit as some places label it is a special shell which has rifling on the inside of the shell which allows the tag payload to do its thing.

There are special tag launchers out there designed for tag rounds but iirc that is a version of the CAW 6 shot launcher that's been tailor made for the longer tag shells.

Someone at the site the boy goes to uses one of the plastic s-thunder launchers to fire tag air burst rounds and when i get round to sending Ed the boys launcher to fix he will use the metal elfin lied (the one s thunder and now cyma have cloned) pistol hand cannon thing to launch them

Does that make more sense?

And also id tell you off for ot not being gluten free because its a terrible waste of a chocolate chip cake thing whereas gluten free cakes which are usually filled with calorie free fat free dairy free taste free mockolate and are only worth using as a payload for a moscart launcher

The only purpose is to figure out if I could use tag rounds in my existing M203/AG36 or need to buy new UGLs.

Not that I can afford to buy tag rounds anyway, much less new launchers.

I'm still hazy on how the pyrotechnic tag rounds are actually legal, as my understanding is that anything which fires an explosive or pyrotechnic projectile is horribly banned. There must be a loophole I'm not aware of

Will get pics tonight for you.

I would have last night, but it turns out "what do you fancy for dinner?" can actually escalate into an argument.

With regards to legality, IIRC it boils down to the phrasing of the legislation which is "used for pyrotechnic or signalling purposes", which since they're not designed to emit shrapnel or cause damage, they are covered by it.

I dare say that might be up for discussion if someone does anything drastically stupid with them though.

Ah yes, the good old option arguement.

But you said it was fine.

But you said you didn't care.

But you said I could do what I want.

But. . .

Fine.

Whatever.

Nothing.

Try using those last three words next time you find yourself in an arguement that technically started because person 'a', isn't a mind reader, and person 'b' uses single words as a means to express thousands of words (with the aid of ambiguous facial expressions and a very monotone vocal range).

Archived