Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accosted by a copper for drinking in the street. He thought my nitro cold-brew coffee was a Guinness.

In all fairness, it did look an awful lot like half a pint of Guinness.

He was very sulky to be wrong.

Accosted by a copper for drinking in the street. He thought my nitro cold-brew coffee was a Guinness.

In all fairness, it did look an awful lot like half a pint of Guinness.

He was very sulky to be wrong.

ACAB...

I thought it stood for 'All Colours Are Beautiful', that's my mind blown.

Still don't get the bird tattoo between the thumb and index finger.

It's a swift, as in this fist is swift.

Old school criminal tattoos are hilarious.

Attended apprentice of the year competition yesterday, im a second year put forward for the 3rd year competition as my progression is so high. Was one of three candidates chosen out of the whole third year group. I came third, but there was only 4 points in it between 3rd-1st...

As a 2nd year shooting with the big boys im very chuffed with that!

i7 reinstalled into the PC.

That means that I have an MSI Z170a Gaming M5 with 16Gb of Corsair LPX RAM and an i5 6600K going spare.

1, Should I sell it like that or bundle it up with a case, PSU and an old AIO cooler into a system?

2, If I do that, should I sell my 1080 with it, hoping to get enough for a water cooled 1080ti?

In theory, the system is about £500 worth of parts, £300 used.  If I throw in a PSU, case and drives it might be worth £400.

The 1080 Classified seems to be worth £450 to £500 used.

I might make enough selling it to get a 1080ti Seahawk.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-11GB-SEA-HAWK-EK-X-Boost-Graphics-Card-/112396830333

I don't know why the EVGA 1080ti SC Hydro Copper is so much more and seemingly not available in the UK but it annoys me.

Fuel leak somewhere on the feed/return pipes of Mrs Tinks Polo.

Having looked at replacements a while back, and having a discussion, we appear to be able to keep our outgoings the same by getting a loan at a great rate, paying off our credit cards and existing loan, and then have around £6k leftover for a 'new' car.

CAR SHOPPING!

Buuuuut.... imagine telling your kids when they're older that the Corrado was the car you took them home in...

Now that is a selling point and one to bring the family together ;) that's my plan at least haha!

Put a roll cage in it and it'll be safer, bucket seats will make it even better.

And as for reliability, you put anything in there that's relatively more modern and it'll be an improvement.. aaaaand you'll have built it so you know all the ins and outs and know fault finding like a boss!

Are you sold now?

Archived