Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might have thought he was a wizard..

You didn't, not to me anyway.

However, I can see you driving tons in by hand (fnar) through sheer stubborness!

When I had an old school NiCad powered drill I ran out of battery power during the installation of my kitchen floor and put in about 200 screws while I was waiting for the thing to charge.

Just out of stubbornness.

I couldn't grip anything for days.

Arrived at Gibraltar yesterday.

This local accent of all kinds of Commonwealth English mixed with a tad Spanish sounds Gibberish to me.

Get it?

Gibberish?

Ha. Hahaha.

I'll take my leave now.

But before that, Gibraltar is very nice! I really like it. It's a nice mix of exotic with the known UK elements. Now I'm off to see monkeys ^^.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Marry that girl.

Probably will at some point. With how happy she is with the build she might pop the question first.

The foregrip modification was quite extensive but it's rock solid now. The new CA MP5s use a faux bolt that opens when you cock the gun, which lets them use an AK style hop up unit which is MILES ahead of the old TM style unit, but for some silly reason they kept the mountings on the cocking tube for the old MP5 hop unit in case you wanted to use a shittier hop up. Said mountings required grinding off as they interfere substantially with the fit of the wood foregrip.

Internally, it's one of the new CA MP5s, so it came with a 9mm QSC gearbox with a bore up kit as standard, Deans connectors with a mosfet included.

Bore up kit was overkill for a 229mm inner barrel and the mosfet was ok but wouldn't fit well in the wood stock.

In the end, I redid the wiring to leave a deans connector in the front, hidden under the cocking tube, with a 3034 based MOSFET in the back behind the gearbox, so if she wants to switch back to the flashlight foregrip and sliding stock for CQB games, all she needs to do is push out two pins, take the stock and grip off, switch the power connectors in the rear to the front wiring, then pop the sliding stock and foregrip on.

Lonex 6.03mm tightbore, flat hopped, m-nub installed, Lonex cylinder head, piston head, CYMA FMR piston with AOE adjustment, SHS 13:1 gears short-stroked by 3 teeth, M120 spring, SHS Neo 16tpa motor. On a 11.1v stick that fits in the stock, it does 1.1J @ 33-35rps and can fling a 0.28g bb out to 60m.

And, as is traditional with all the guns I build for other people, the first game day it gets taken out, she shot me with it, right in the throat at 50m. -_-

Sheesh thats beautiful! 

For my own happy post, Managed to pick up Tom Clancy Ghost Recon: Wildlands for just £5.. cant complain at that! 

I'm already sad I couldn't complete it before the full trial was over, a decent time waster.

Darklite, she's going to propose to you with some rare obscure part she wants affixed to something.

In about 4 years I'll be able to carry a wizard card.

You growing a long beard?

I hope it's that and not that he is expecting a promotion in the KKK.

Unfortunately not as work wouldn't allow it, imagine standing next to a jet engine with one...

Was trying to play off the old 30 year virgin joke but alas my wit is gone these days I fear.

You need to be clearer about which of us you are replying to.

I imagine your work would be upset if you show up dressed in a KKK spooky ghost costume too.

On the other thing, don't worry too much or it will become a thing.

Either: It is more important than your morals/beliefs in which case just pork someone.

Or: It isn't, so wait until an opportunity compatible with those morals/beliefs comes up.

My girlfriend wanted a wood kit on an MP5.

My girlfriend got a wood kit on an MP5.

Your internet friend got a boner.

Your internet friend got a boner.

Unfortunately, the weather was so *suitcasey* that none of our photos turned out usable, but last Sunday, I had my G3 with wood kit, my friend borrowed my HK33 with wood kit and my girlfriend ran her MP5 with wood kit.

The roller-delayed wood trifecta was pretty awesome.

New Vodafone router looks like a cylon.

Already winning, and the wife doesn't understand why I'm happy.

Also, it's providing 35 meg download. For cheaper than our last provider was giving 3.5.

Don't need any more, so very happy :)

I've been wanting to dabble in urban exploration for a while now but I haven't found anywhere relatively near apart from a few small buildings. Today I realised there's an old psychiatric hospital nearby that I thought had been demolished, but it appears alot is still standing

I've heard two torches is a good idea as sods law says it'll break at the worst possible moment. Funnily enough I've been past the place while out for a walk and found some abandoned staff accommodation which I managed to get inside. It turns out I'd just approached the site from the wrong side

Archived