Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed he was, so my point didn't come across too well...! 

I was saying that we got into airsoft for the realism. Who doesn't like racking a full metal pistol whilst watching an action film? 

I didn't mean to imply that everyone thinks of shooting up a school, but we've discussed it before on here re planning things, purely as a theoretical exercise and seeing how things may play out in your mind. 

Unfortunately, some people act out that planning. Those people, if they survive it, don't deserve to see the inside of a courtroom or cell. 

It was a drunken waffle though, my apologies for that! 

Wel, no.
What got me into airsoft is a combination of being a fan of the original rainbow6, being a gun nut and the sneaky games of the boyscouts.

But I get your point ^^.

Indeed he was, so my point didn't come across too well...! 
I was saying that we got into airsoft for the realism. Who doesn't like racking a full metal pistol whilst watching an action film? 

I didn't mean to imply that everyone thinks of shooting up a school, but we've discussed it before on here re planning things, purely as a theoretical exercise and seeing how things may play out in your mind. 
Unfortunately, some people act out that planning. Those people, if they survive it, don't deserve to see the inside of a courtroom or cell. 

It was a drunken waffle though, my apologies for that! 

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sis got me a $50 amazon card for my bday yesterday, and this morning I thought "Well, I know evike and other shops sell on amazon too..." and sure enough, I found the cyma 40d ak105 on there for same price as evike's own store and I am heavily tempted right now to click the shiny buttons.  I reckon it would kill two birds with one stone: use the card up, and have something the family can pretend they got for me under the tree.  Heck, I might be able to convince them to cover it all in the end.

Edit: Folks agreed, get to click shiny buttons without a personal conscious.

I don't know if I can call myself an Audiophile, yet I too crave these eargasms.
Right now... Well, have you ever bought a CD ( Yeah, I know ) or digital audio file that just blows you away?

Daft Punk - Random access memories.

Fairly recent album, I don't know what does it. Superior mastering, fairly good midrange gear, or just opening up to this sound, but I love it.
I thought that Daft Punk was some quite chaotic electro music. And it is. But here, the nailed it for me.

Little things, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, amateurstuntman said:

Saw 80% of my family in the same place at the same time.

Freaked them out with a dyed black moustache

Got Lego

Xmas not a total blowout thus far.

'freddy Mercury builds s**t

6 hours ago, Hedganian said:

Safely ensconced in the massive wheelchair accessible room in the Premier Inn Liverpool North. It's huge, you could hold a dance in here.

So dance. And film it to show us. 

42 minutes ago, Tinkerton said:

Have a good Christmas everyone.

And to you. 

And everyone else! Messy Christmas...! 

Bah Humbug :P

6 hours ago, Hedganian said:

Safely ensconced in the massive wheelchair accessible room in the Premier Inn Liverpool North. It's huge, you could hold a dance in here.

Is it large enough to be an impromptu cqb field/testfire range though?

I learned somewhat how to tape mags/magwells so my magazines don't wobble so much in some of my kalashes, alongside with one of the rear sight blocks.  Also learned how to reverse my sposn partizan, though with how tight the pants are it is difficult to button them in reverse.

I'd like to say I'm looking forward to holidays tomorrow but in all honesty I rather be at work.  I'll spare the negativity thread from the mental madness I'm currently filing away though.

Merry Christmas/Close enough to Winter Solstice to convince pagans that Christianity is cool.

Hope you can all be with your loved ones (unfortunately I can't this year so spending it feeding the homeless). To those that can't, due to distance, deployments or work commitments you are in my thoughts.

And to absent friends, Skål!

Archived