Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I've been on watch lists for years as my online presence features a lot of "interesting" material. I've always had a fascination with "energetic devices" and so on. In fact I dread to remember what 16 year old disenfranchised, communist me was searching for on the internet.

True facts tho, Arnies is actually a MI5 operated site. ;)

2 hours ago, Hedganian said:

If I ever have cause to use an AED, I hope I'll have the presence of mind to say this as I press the button...

Better than yelling "It's alive! It's aliiiiiiive!!" after you hit he button. 

7 hours ago, Hedganian said:

If I ever have cause to use an AED, I hope I'll have the presence of mind to say this as I press the button...

Do it! 

It's also not been unknown to be mentioned when suspects have been tasered too. 

"did you zap him?" 

"yep, he rode the lightning. He shouldn't have run at me." 

Edit, didn't refresh and missed loads of posts. 

You will be amazed at what will flag up when you search for things. A lot is dismissed, but gets flagged nonetheless... 

Edit 2, it's annoying, as there are loads of things that I want to look at, purely from a technical point of view, but I know will have cops at the door if I do. 

Caught a thief at work on Sunday and he's having his investigation today. It's open and closed though given you see him swinging from the bottle on camera.

He's been a problem employee for a while now but thanks to HR wanting everyone to play nice it's difficult to manage people sometimes.

Also expecting my fancy new holdall today (mine is falling apart so wouldn't hold up on a journey) along with some new craghoppers trousers and shirts.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received a permaban from the daily mail online app.

A part of me is annoyed, as their moderation is arbitrary (and could learn a lot from tink...). It's a terrible rag, it really is effing awful, but I tried to use my comments to educate the illiterate and stupid.

I was the hero the daily mail deserves, but not the one it needed.

Another part of me couldn't give a flip about their petty articles and hugely one-sided reporting. It really was fun putting people in their places though.

And just for poops and giggles, I did put in a complaint about my ban 😂

It's boring really, I was commenting on a few articles, but the one that did it was one about a plane having to rtb due to water tanks not being full and passengers possibly running out of tea and coffee. 

As it was a Glaswegian flight, I may have made a few lighthearted remarks about the buckfast tanks being more important, and maybe some about heroin... 

It was banter, but someone at the daily heil hates me, as I regularly berate the paper in the comments section. 

As I said, boring, but it's made me smile in the most petty way that I wound up a staffer enough to ban me... 😂 

Faith in humanity restored:

https://www.facebook.com/DBYACF/posts/2007982545918227

One of my cadets responded to a serious situation with skill and maturity, applying the first aid training she'd learned with the ACF at a real incident. 

It is a privilege to work with young people of this calibre, and it's why being an ACF instructor is such a rewarding experience.

The ACF is open to young people aged 12-18 and adults aged 18-65.

Archived