Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice.

As for me it was finally sunny and I could go down to the beach and enjoy it.

Sadly though all the decent skimming stones had already been thrown back into the sea by others, dang it.

Also skirmishing next weekend, possibly, in a slightly different loadout to everyone else with the typical impressions or mixed surplus kit looks :P.

'FireKnife'

Just got my tickets to see loose ends , the old school rnb group . At jazz cafe in Camden . Me and the mob are gonna jump back to the 80/ 90 s for a night of old school clubbing . And got return tickets for the summer party in June to see fatback band , ub40 , loose ends , imagination , whispers etc on a two day soul weekender near Hampton court . Can't wait to see all my old clubbing mates . Woah woah wooah,

Just got my tickets to see loose ends , the old school rnb group . At jazz cafe in Camden . Me and the mob are gonna jump back to the 80/ 90 s for a night of old school clubbing . And got return tickets for the summer party in June to see fatback band , ub40 , loose ends , imagination , whispers etc on a two day soul weekender near Hampton court . Can't wait to see all my old clubbing mates . Woah woah wooah,

Back to the 80's? That reminds me for my loadout on Sunday :P.

Though as for me the weather is still nice, might be the first time I get nice enough weather to actually skirmish in my fun loadouts with all my pistols :D.

'FireKnife'

Shorts and T shirt reminds me of the time someone came to a game in HK years ago with the themed teams - one were drug smugglers, the other Military/Drug Response.

One of the local Chinese guys turned up with his brand new SRC gold AK, and to match it, he was wearing a tank top, some camo shorts and blackface.

I couldn't work out if it was double racist or if the racism cancelled itself out.

Accepted my Uni place and found out that I may be eligible for at least some financial support. Though considering I have been paying taxes for seven years, have never been in debt and have served the government when they have asked, makes no sense to me when an 18 year old with *suitcase* grades and no job IS eligible for full financial support.

Accepted my Uni place and found out that I may be eligible for at least some financial support. Though considering I have been paying taxes for seven years, have never been in debt and have served the government when they have asked, makes no sense to me when an 18 year old with *suitcase* grades and no job IS eligible for full financial support.

It could be worse, at least said person is trying to further there education rather than just sit on a couch and claim JSA. :P

Though saying that I was lucky, walked out of college and a few months later into a well paid job at about one or two steps up the ladder to where I should be.

'FireKnife'

Having an evil day with the two spotty / lazy and useless apprentices I have been given to teach . Am sitting in my van with a paper and coffee whilst they are searching b&q for some self tapping nails and a skirting board ladder ..... He he he

I know nothing of this DIY and fixing malarkey but still even I can work out that is just stupid.

It is like asking an IT apprentice to put 64-bit systems on a 32-bit machine then getting him to work out why it wont work. It can take a while but only with the truly stupid.

'FireKnife'

Not as bad as my mate who wrote an I love you letter in his worst handwriting with : I have fancied you for ages and have been fantasising about you day and night in your horniest underwear and stockings , whilst giving me a Bj . And I have now raised the courage to ask you out on a date or maybe just meet up for some fun ;; letter which the apprentice delivered by hand to this horrible ugly mutton looking middle aged counter manager woman in plumbers depot . ... She read it and smacked him one and chased him out of the shop as we peed ourselves laughing outside ., absolute classic funny moment. ...

Having an evil day with the two spotty / lazy and useless apprentices I have been given to teach . Am sitting in my van with a paper and coffee whilst they are searching b&q for some self tapping nails and a skirting board ladder ..... He he he

I'm surprised you didn't ask for a long weight as well. :P I've not heard of those two examples of unkindness, but that's what made it funnier!

the funny thing is being an IT apprentice and still showing up the guys doing the training...

That is always good.

Though my personal one is where you have a manager or senior member of staff that can sort out hard code and other major issues but hasn't the first clue how to format a hard drive, put Windows on it and add the drivers. Maybe people do 'forget more than you know'?

Not as bad as my mate who wrote an I love you letter in his worst handwriting with : I have fancied you for ages and have been fantasising about you day and night in your horniest underwear and stockings , whilst giving me a Bj . And I have now raised the courage to ask you out on a date or maybe just meet up for some fun ;; letter which the apprentice delivered by hand to this horrible ugly mutton looking middle aged counter manager woman in plumbers depot . ... She read it and smacked him one and chased him out of the shop as we peed ourselves laughing outside ., absolute classic funny moment. ...

Lucky he didn't do that where I used to work or he might have just got his wish. Too many sex starved women there but hell no would even I touch them.

'FireKnife'

That is always good.

Though my personal one is where you have a manager or senior member of staff that can sort out hard code and other major issues but hasn't the first clue how to format a hard drive, put Windows on it and add the drivers. Maybe people do 'forget more than you know'?

I remember a little while back when I was asked to fix a problem for somebody who couldn't print from Adobe reader. The team on site had been working on it for months and couldn't work it out. I fixed the problem in 5 minutes.

If the senior engineer (who couldn't fix it) wasn't such an awesome guy then I would've made more of a joke out of it. :P

It could be worse, at least said person is trying to further there education rather than just sit on a couch and claim JSA. :P

Yeah, but most kids nowadays just go to Uni to avoid life for 3 years. Also, I do not have a strong sense of self entitlement usually, so when something that just seems an injustice happens it irks me. But that's for the other thread.

These winding up the apprentice/new guy remind me of when I had a job as a waiter. At the end of my first shift I'm getting changed when the manager sticks his head round the door to tell me to get out as the shopping centre had just received an IRA bomb threat. He left and I just thought "*badger*s, you'll have to try harder to catch me out" and carried on getting changed. 5 minutes later I walked out of the building to find out it was genuine

Archived