Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fungus is quite easy IMO. quite early in the game get one or 2 of the fungal spore burst thingies since they only cost 1 or 2 DNA points, that way it should spread quicker. in general just focus on boosting infectivity and minimising symptoms, then once the whole world is infected you can unleash hell! 2 points in cold resistance is pretty much essential to infect greenland, 2 ranks in waterborne helps as well.

also i generally find india is a good starting place.

Ive tried that, I have the worst luck with the mutations. The always go to something deadly and then everyone freaks out about it. lol first world problems. 

Erm, I am 24 now. Should be happy about that I guess.

Though I now have a new found sense of freedom and a desire to make the most of my life, time to go get laid and fire at things (not at the same time, no girl I have met is that kinky).

'FireKnife'

I bought an HTC One. It's sexy as *fruitcage*.

I am also now poor.

Wait I thought you got those for about £20 in HK or is that one I have a clone of a clone of a clone that still seems to work :P.

Depends what you're firing and at where/who :P

Erm, white pellets come out and that is all I am saying, the rest will get me banned.

'FireKnife'

Never thought that One Direction would make me happy. Silly me.

I came into possession of the shirt they signed at the finale of 2010 X-Factor. This, of course, is an unique item, and discovery itself can be compared to finding an issue of the first Superman comic in roof insulation. Now I'm wondering how much I'll be able to sell it for, especially considering the fact that it cost me literally two quid.

Assuming it is genuine, how on Earth did that find it's way into your hands?

Dude, it IS genuine. The layout of autographs and how they look matches between the photo I found online and the shirt itself. Apparently the previous owner dumped it in a charity bin or something like that, and the gits responsible for gathering used clothes and other tat packed it up with other stuff and sent it to Poland. Here, a thrift shop owner bought the lot and put the shirt up for sale, not knowing what he was sitting on.

http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/52071991667/thrift-stars-presents-one-of-a-kind-t-shirt-with

Here's an explanation.

Ive tried that, I have the worst luck with the mutations. The always go to something deadly and then everyone freaks out about it. lol first world problems. 

remove them as soon as they crop up. you really need to stay as invisible as possible for as long as feasibly possible.

Dude, it IS genuine. The layout of autographs and how they look matches between the photo I found online and the shirt itself. Apparently the previous owner dumped it in a charity bin or something like that, and the gits responsible for gathering used clothes and other tat packed it up with other stuff and sent it to Poland. Here, a thrift shop owner bought the lot and put the shirt up for sale, not knowing what he was sitting on.

http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/52071991667/thrift-stars-presents-one-of-a-kind-t-shirt-with

Here's an explanation.

An awesome opportunity now presents itself.

Authenticate it, and document it on video doing so. Advertise it as much as possible, and then set fire to it and put it on YouTube.

It will drive the halfwit fans apoplectic...

Cool.

Sexy as in you can't change the battery or put an SD card in it sexy?

Like iPhone sexy?

Like Susan Boyle sexy?

I'll admit that was a bit of a minus for me, but I do love how the chassis is done, and it's blisteringly fast compared to my old phone.

Unfortunately, it turns out my LTE connection on my phone pulls down 26Mbps with 8Mbps upload... over 8 times as fast as my broadband landline. :S

Erm, I am 24 now. Should be happy about that I guess.

Though I now have a new found sense of freedom and a desire to make the most of my life, time to go get laid and fire at things (not at the same time, no girl I have met is that kinky).

'FireKnife'

Love how you all are so old. 

Im "only" 15 haha :P

For my age, I am probably the most airsoft informed in the state, possibly the country. Like not even a joke :S

I talk to people my age at the field and they are like "Gearbox? huh? whats that?"

Its frustrating :P

Archived