Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep it can be tedious when you have those moments of nothing and unrestricted internet access.

Though I did get to play Bro-force for an hour today.

'FireKnife'

Lucky Sod, all i could do was sit around waiting for something to do (bar look on internet)

Finally changed a spring, in a v2 gear box (from m110 to m90) without any issues. No little springs going missing or gears not aligning correctly, as I close it up. Of course, I have yet to test it. Got a battery on charge, so fingers crossed.

Also, parcel force wanted £62 to send a RAV to Finland tracked. I nearly fell over laughing, when they told me. Though, it gets better. Rang ups and they said £80. Wow.

So, I'm in the post office and the woman behind the counter (who's name I won't give out), says to me "Have I told you, about girth?".

I was half expecting a 70's guitar rift to kick in.

Think she may have been looking at your bulge , and you have pulled !!!! Lol

Or maybe she got it wrong and it was your keys / wallet etc , and now she is in for a big anticlimax !! Loool

....., her wearing a tight top and a skirt shorter than the lab coat she was wearing as "Chief Scientist", honest! - and ended up letting some guy have a borrow of it in return for him handing over about four GBBs as collateral

Pimping out the other half for GBB pistols? Now that's something I'm yet to see in be classifieds section

By a twist of fate, I am now hand-rearing 2 baby hedgehogs. Totally unplanned...

Edit, they are cute little buggers though!

Can I have one?

Pimping out the other half for GBB pistols? Now that's something I'm yet to see in be classifieds section

1) I didn't get to keep the pistols, since I got the FPG back intact. 2) I wasn't even i the area when she brokered this deal on my behalf, I was busy elsewhere chasing the tasty brains of the living. 3) Depends on what the pistols were as to whether or not it'd be worth it... ;)

Cause all bar my hydro carrier and sling out of all my gear is WAS.

Its great stuff and not badly priced.

And when you phone up you get a nice friendly northern lady on the phone, which I find incredibly reassuring.

I get called a TM fanboi all the time.

It works for me and often means that I can flawless hit said person in a game when they call me it.

I think I win that one? :P

'FireKnife'

I get called a Marui fanboi all the time. I don't care. They're the best quality guns ever. It's pretty funny when some local field people try and argue that Marui has bad quality and isnt worth it.  

I  learned I'm graduating in October, after believing for over a year I'd failed my degree.

Also means the ~£100 in my scholarship scheme can transfer to my bank account, and hopefully score some graduation money to buy shiny things with.

Can I have one?

Soz, I got bored and stamped them to death*

*i didn't stamp them to death.

I took them to the vets, who said they would pass them on to a sanctuary (all arranged beforehand), got there, and was told to take them home myself and feed them for a month and release them. No can do, what with them being flea-ridden, me having 2 dogs who show a very unhealthy interest in them, and a wife who is 8 months pregnant...

Took them to a sanctuary just down the road, who will sort them for a month, then I will pick them up and release them in the area I found them :)

Edit, you can have some pics!

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_000002-1.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

He owns 27 TM pistols, judging by his sig.

And have shot many, many more ;). Plus it might be 28 soon, then 29, 30, 31.............

I get called a Marui fanboi all the time. I don't care. They're the best quality guns ever. It's pretty funny when some local field people try and argue that Marui has bad quality and isnt worth it.  

To be honest there pistols just work for me, as for the AEGs well I can't say any company is better than any other as I don't use electric guns :P.

Also them hedgehogs are so cute, got to love little balls of spiney fun :D

'FireKnife'

Just give me a decent knife and a few minutes and all will be done :P

Nah can't really do that to such cute little things.

Also in other news soon it will be the weekend and I will be attending a skirmish (*suitcase* site but lack of choice sadly) and enjoying the sun, need a tan for this year ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived