Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How freaked out by the blue colour are the locals?

It is like watching the start of 2001: A Space Odyssey all over again.

I suppose if you go by the law of numbers it has to happen eventually

Hey if I get laid anything can happen lets face it.

'FireKnife'

Some numpty tried to rob my local Natwest this morning.  He said he was armed and asked for money, they told him no and he ran off.  I was in there today too, must have missed it by 45 mins or so.  The place was crawling with K9 and an armed response unit along with helicopters.  Quite the morning around here heh.  Looks like they arrested someone a few hundred meters away.

Will have to post in both threads about my weekend:

Well had a good night out on the Saturday, met another girl and had a good night of it along with sorting out to meet another one :P. Add in a chance to clean, test and ready up my guns for my potential shooting comp idea and all is good. Now just to look at sourcing a place to do said competitions etc.

'FireKnife'

FireKnife, I have finally found a way for you to justify having a rifle primary.

Fox_Airsoft_Forward_Pistol_Mounting_Syst

http://www.foxairsoft.com/external-parts/rail-systems/forward-pistol-mounting-system/

Just seeing this monstrousity almost keeled me off the bed.  Seriously, how has it come to this now?  My favorite comment regarding this so far has been "Still a better idea than the Magpul AFG" :D

FireKnife, I have finally found a way for you to justify having a rifle primary.

It is a 1911 (win) attached to an AR (fail) find a way to mount it to a better primary and we shall talk :P.

Still it is hilarious to see such an idea even though I have seen it before with a Glock and an AR.

'FireKnife'

Archived