Refurbished Deep Fire MK II grenade & KJW USP mags

Grindstone

As the title says I have a Deep Fire MK II grenade that sat, "broken" and unused for about three years. The other day, I disassembled the entire thing, fixed the "broken part" (valve insides came unscrewed), replaced/relubed the o-rings. Five tests showed it performed as the day it was bought.

Anyway, a brand new MK II is $60, but I sold off the shells years ago. So, no shells. A few nicks on the plastic parts, original spoon was lost but replaced with one from a deact (basically the same thing). Like I said before, functions as if it were brand new. Spare shells can be had for around $6 online. I was thinking asking $30. Does this seem fair?

Same situation for some KJW USP mags. Originally, they leaked horribly. Complete disassembly and cleaning, relubing/replacing dried and worn o-rings. Put back together, work great. Some minor cosmetic wear from use, still function great. Holds propane fine. I have three, but broke the fill valve on one (tightened too tight), snaped off. I'll see about replacing it, I have a few extra valve sitting around.

These go for over $25 brand new, I think $15 each (minus the broken one, until it's fixed)?

Thanks.

Archived