Pre-Game Rituals / Unique pieces of gear

Cancel

Before the game, I drink a Mountain Dew and walk around the parking area making my presence known.

At lunch, I drink a Mountain Dew and walk around the parking area assembling a free lunch (You can usually get away with at least 2 burgers doing this).

After the game, I walk around the parking area letting everybody know they never, ever hit me.

Come to think of it, I basically just walk around the parking lot all day.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always start the skirmishing day by driving to a petrol station and then getting breakfast - usually a BLT and an energy drink of some description.

Field kit is usually a pack of twenty cigs, assorted lighters and a knock off swiss army knife for field repairs. Usually I'll wander round in the breaks making people lose the game :P

We've got an old bus in the safezone, with a few benches in it to make some more indoor safezone. I make a frequent habit of emptying the bus with relentless-based farts.

Also, I make sure to constantly remind everyone that my gun is much better than everybody else's.

The night before a game I lay out all my kit, put on my load carrying equipment and fill up the pouches with everything I'll take into the field, before packing it all up ready for the morning. This is so I can make sure I've not forgotten anything.

It's not happened yet but it could make for an interesting evening if someone knocks on the door at that time

I can't start a game without forgetting something.

The few times that I didn't, I was wondering and counting my gear/RIF's all day on the field.

Mate of mine ( Fyurian ) usually takes a bottle of , 0,5 L of Cecemel chocolate milk, 1,5L Coke and 2 cans of RedBull. He can't get throughout the day without them.

Come to think of it, neither can I without my can of Douwe Egberts Ice Coffee and soft Grannies in any flavour.

Get up late, skip breakfast (though that's just normal), inevitably forget my eye pro until just as I walk out the door and at which point I spin around to the cry of "dammit! eye pro!" *runs back to the gear cave*

'Regular Guy' mudguard and PVC 'Keep Calm and Carry On' always have to go somewhere on the various bits of velcro.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, lately it seems it won't have been a good softing day unless me and my teammate have fistbumped at least once and one of us have said to the other "your *albatross* is awsome".

Other than that, packing all my gear the day before and setting it all up the same way, ready for the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually bless the sacred armour of contempt with oils and blessings of the Omissiah, followed by wandering about the safety zone with wire cutters sniping everybodys battery cables and venting their pistol mags or perhaps glueing their barrels whilst they are doing pretty much all of the above.

Preperation leads to a good day, free of the tiresome abstractions of others shooting back. :fear2:

Archived