Pre-Game Rituals / Unique pieces of gear

Cancel

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have actually taken to, and i don't know why, doing a reload in the style of Seagal, where he does that high up mag drop followed by a low down reload and sort of flicking the pistol on a mag catch.

Also just to annoy the Magpul lovers i do a brass check (obviously a bit different in airsoft) and a search and asses everytime i finish shooting on a range :P

Oddly enough they both seem to help.

'FireKnife'

Personally after the previous evening of whats normally beer and scotch. I load up all my gear, knock back Sobe energy drink (100x nicer than red bull and 100x less of a crash) the check my gas rifles, as many of you have said, to scare noobs! :D

Then spending the rest of the day shouting Arnie Predator quotes with my team!

I also make sure to stretch every muscle in my body! First time I went airsofting (Fort Amherst, Chatham 7 years back) I spent the next day un-able to walk down stairs properly!

We usually dance around the camp fire and hit each other's head with pony sticks.

--

Hmm.. special gear? I've got a custom made pocket cannon, a dual barrel midget launcher with two 96 rds cartiges in it. Nicknamed " Double Onion" . It's only good for one shot per skirmish round because i must un-screw the trigger mechanism to refill the rounds but trust me it's one hell of a shot. And i never miss the target with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, the north of the border equivalent of Kendal mint cake. Smashing. :)

I always have some confectionery of some description on me. Last time I did CQB I had a bag of my mothers home made fudge.

Your mum's home made......... oh fudge i see :P

I prefer Tablet to Mint Cake, makes you go on a proper hyper rush, plus cheaper to pick up in Lidl's and Tesco up here, anyone want to taste the win, PM your address and i will send you some.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over the years I have gone through a lot of kit, dozens of weapons in the car, a different primary for every round, 4 or 5 pistols etc. etc. etc.

I have got my kit to a place I am happy with now so my pre game ritual is to pull out my box of pre-prepped kit from the previous night.

7 gassed up MP9 mags (not bombed up though to protect the springs.

MP9, recently serviced.

2 Dynatex grenades.

Detonics and mags (optional, hardly ever field them)

I do have a new addition of a B+T GL-06 though, in a back holster, I'll try that next time see if it works for me.

Other stuff all checked and ready.

BBs

Gas

Tool kit

NPAS adjuster

Spare parts

Spare blanks and dynatex reloading tool.

Food/pop/water

Unique gear?

Almost all my gear is unique.

Chest rig with 90° molle adapters so all the pouches open sideways.

Home made sling

Kilt

Custom made battle belt

Danner Ft Lewis boots

Riot shin/knee pads sprayed green.

Wiley-X SG1s with Bitter End inserts.

The main thing is that I get a bit hyper and jabber on a bit.

Vital that...

Add another to the list, my 'pre game look good moment'.

If you want to know what it looks like, load up Create a Class on Black Ops, select a 1911 as your Secondary and watch the little shuffle and check the guy does, while holding a pistol in a good ready position, finger off the trigger as it is pre-game of course :P

'FireKnife'

• 2 months later...

Archived