Tm came with plastic slide and plastic barrel. I wanted metal. I also wanted a new frame because my TM came with orange on both the frame and the slide which sucked.

The Guarder frame is much nicer than the TM one for sure...

When you upgrade...most of the time those fitment/quality/whatever becomes irrelevant.

As Accurate as the TM and even more. If there is a real difference, It will be in the Gas consumption. The Stark eats up a lot of Gas on Full auto but i have no complaints since it is more powerful than the TM and it has no inconsistency in Full auto mode. Unlike the TM There is a marked difference in the range of the BB when used in single and full auto, Full auto the TM decreases in Range unlike the Stark.

Thank you for the review and those who added on, I've been doing some homework on this gun and have some questions.

Well its more of a question of which retailer I should purchase it from, I see WGC carries them and I have dealt with them before no problems yet. But this tiger airsoft I've never heard carries them too with trades which is cool. So has anyone did business with them before and how did it work out?

Oh and I seen another review on this gun somewhere else ordered from tiger airsoft but it did not come with that shiny Stark package just a simple looking brown box, does anyone know anything about this? Please all your replies are much needed/appreciated as I am very interested in this gun.

Thank you for the review and those who added on, I've been doing some homework on this gun and have some questions.

Well its more of a question of which retailer I should purchase it from, I see WGC carries them and I have dealt with them before no problems yet. But this tiger airsoft I've never heard carries them too with trades which is cool. So has anyone did business with them before and how did it work out?

Oh and I seen another review on this gun somewhere else ordered from tiger airsoft but it did not come with that shiny Stark package just a simple looking brown box, does anyone know anything about this? Please all your replies are much needed/appreciated as I am very interested in this gun.

I bought the gun from Tiger and it does come with a grey box. its just a box so i wouldn't be too worried about it. I would say get the TM 18c but they're impossible to find so go with the SA 18c. You also save a lot of money.