Ballistic Tsunami CQB City Dec 11th POV action video

Thanks, did you watch it in HD?

I think by quality he means the actual handling of the camera.

Helmet cams are fun but to actually make the video worthwhile you DO have to think about proper filming disipline, keeping the camera horizontal, not being too twitchy with your head etc, all in good effort not to make people sea sick! (which I am slightly now).

Apart from that it was alright. Some cool tagging of people but there were some bad drills; not much suppressing fire or team action, just one person running around acting like a ninja.

I think by quality he means the actual handling of the camera.

Helmet cams are fun but to actually make the video worthwhile you DO have to think about proper filming disipline, keeping the camera horizontal, not being too twitchy with your head etc, all in good effort not to make people sea sick! (which I am slightly now).

Apart from that it was alright. Some cool tagging of people but there were some bad drills; not much suppressing fire or team action, just one person running around acting like a ninja.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you thought it was alright. As for suppressing fire and team action, this is a highlight video of the craziest kill streaks. Maybe I'll make a team action video later. Unfortunately most of my viewers don't have the attention span that you probably have and just want pure action.

I can try to use a "smooth video" rendering tool in the future to get rid of the twitches.

Archived