KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a facebook note of all the upcoming sutff (ATP auto, MKV, etc)

"KWA Announces 2012 New Products"

Las Vegas, NV and City of Industry, CA – January 17th, 2012 – This week at SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, KWA will be announcing new products that will add to KWA’s extensive line of MIL-SIM and professional training products.

- Revisiting The Past -

For decades, the 1911 style pistol has been legendary among shooters all over the world due to its reliability and ergonomics. KWA will reintroduce an NS2 version of the classic 1911A1 US ARMY, complete with original features found in its introduction as a service pistol for the US military. Both slide and frame are constructed with aluminum alloy and its magazines and internal components interchangeable with KWA’s existing 1911 Mk series magazines. The KWA 1911A1 US ARMY will be released at the end of first quarter. Street Price is expected to be $149.95 and will be available only through KWA Authorized Resellers.

Recognizing growing demand for Eastern European style replicas, KWA will also be releasing the MKV, a GBB version of the legendary 9x18mm Russian service pistol designed by Nikolai Fedorovich Makarov. The single stack pistol features an aluminum alloy slide and frame and has the same field stripping procedures as its firearm counterpart. MKV Street Price is expected to be at $134.95 and will be available only through KWA Authorized Resellers.

- New Additions -

With the recent BATFE approval of KWA’s LM4 PTR design, KWA can now proceed with production and distribution of the series in the United States. Many of today’s military and law enforcement service rifles are optimized for close quarter applications, thus creating the need for a compact training weapon. The upcoming LM4C PTR is the ideal choice with its shorter barrel. Features such as a fully functional bolt catch and realistic field stripping are standard, providing users with a safer alternative to an actual firearm. Street prices for the LM4 PTR Series is as follows: LM4 PTR $384.95, LM4C PTR $379.95, LM4 PTS Magpul Edition $479.95

KWA’s upcoming AKG GBBR series will include the full size AKG-74M as well as an AKG-74SU. The AKG-74SU is configured with a shorter barrel, unique fixed sights, and a side-folding metal stock. Specially designed magazines are included with every AKG rifle, allowing the rifle to be safely dry fired for demonstration purposes. Realistic field stripping and operation make the AKG series the ideal training weapons. The street price for both the AKG-74M and AKG-74SU is $379.95

The ATP has become one of KWA’s best selling and popular pistols due to its simplicity and application as a training pistol for law enforcement and military personnel. To satisfy the overwhelming requests for a select fire variant, KWA will be introducing the ATP Auto. The select fire option gives users the option to either fire in semi automatic or fully automatic. Like the original ATP, the ATP Auto will have modular back straps, accessory rail, and extended slide release. Expected street price is $149.95.

Release dates will be available in the near future.

it looks like it has almost no recoil....

Unsurprising. The KWA mp7 and mp9 have next to zero recoil and this a GBB with a bolt system designed to (on the real steel at least) delay and reduce recoil.

That's like dividing by zero.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been waiting for this for a long time, but it'll be a lot tougher to justify the purchase with my MP7 sitting around... that and the fact that KWA will probably make it chrono 420 out of the box, ugh.

Unsurprising. The KWA mp7 and mp9 have next to zero recoil and this a GBB with a bolt system designed to (on the real steel at least) delay and reduce recoil.

True, yet it is a GBB. You don't buy a GBB for a lack of recoil, I almost wish it was an AEP (if you know me that's saying a lot). My MP7 has some felt recoil but to be honest the real 4.5mm round dosen't have much recoil, much like the 5.7mm round...

If it had at least the appearance of recoil I would consider it over my MP7, but then again the MP7 is a beast of a weapon.

True, yet it is a GBB. You don't buy a GBB for a lack of recoil, I almost wish it was an AEP (if you know me that's saying a lot). My MP7 has some felt recoil but to be honest the real 4.5mm round dosen't have much recoil, much like the 5.7mm round...

If it had at least the appearance of recoil I would consider it over my MP7, but then again the MP7 is a beast of a weapon.

You're right. There's a certain irony to them going to such painstaking lengths to replicate the crazy felt-recoil-reducing bolt of the KRISS when recoil is a DESIRED characteristic of GBBs in airsoft.

MP9 no recoil you joking? MP7 joke nothing but the MP9 certainly does!

This is exciting! If the price is $300 im happy.

The MP9 has SLIGHTLY more felt recoil than the MP7, yes, but it's still bottom-tier compared to like, a GHK or even a WOC.

It'll be $399 :rolleyes:

The MP9 has SLIGHTLY more felt recoil than the MP7, yes, but it's still bottom-tier compared to like, a GHK or even a WOC.

Felt recoil of a replica emulating a .223/7.62 round vs felt recoil of a smg emulating a pistol caliber round. Maybe the ratio is skewed on the rifle caliber recoil range vs the pistol caliber range...

Just saying.

Felt recoil of a replica emulating a .223/7.62 round vs felt recoil of a smg emulating a pistol caliber round. Maybe the ratio is skewed on the rifle caliber recoil range vs the pistol caliber range...

Just saying.

If that's the case they should at least attempt enough felt recoil as a 9mm GBB pistol. :)

DangerWerx you should try to get KWA to get you a proto of the bolt so you can have an aftermarket nozzle for us when this comes us, considering how long it took KWA to come out with OEM low power bolts for their previous SMGs :o

Haha,

Can't hurt to ask.

I was just expressing that... If you rate the KJW 10/22's felt recoil as the standard for a .22 caliber on the low side, then you have a more realistic ratio to work with. Then the mp7 and mp9 seem a bit more appropriate and the M4's/AK's are then lacking.

Back to the Kriss.

I wonder if the there is recoil, but because the way the engine is designed, we'll feel a downward tug vs the traditional linear recoil of gbb's. Probably doesn't translate well on a video.

Being that there is a stock and Allizard is seen using a vert grip, much of the recoil is possibly mitigated?

I hope they make the bolt light enough to have better gas efficiency. Since it doesnt doesnt recoil anyways, why have extra weight moving around and screwing its usability ^^

If Ill get work for summer, Ill get one and start converting it to HPA ^^

well ive been wanting to get a tm 1911 plus metal kit; but i think that money is gana be going to this beauty instead ...i just kinda hope the mags hold 50-100bb's

and i wonder if there will be a proprietary suppressor or if can use any that are on the current market; as the barrel seems kinda small

Archived